Tonight's winners will be...

Raptors
Bulls
Clippers
the bulls won their one game of the series

boston bout to bring the swiffer out
Idk how many times ppl gonna sip the Bulls juice 
laugh.gif
 dudes aren't good and are lucky to be in the playoffs, one road playoff win doesn't change that.

I'm lowkey anticipating the Bulls / Celtics game tonight the most. Has the most intrigue for me.

I'm lowkey anticipating the Bulls / Celtics game tonight the most. Has the most intrigue for me.
Going in I felt like there were a number first round matches that were close to call for me (I predicted 7 games on all)

Bulls/Celts

Raps/Bucks

Clips/Jazz

Funny how all three are playing on the same night

wait what lmao?

Before MJ retired for the first time(suspended for gambling) low key reports was coming out that there was a paper trail of him sending money to Chicago Bookies durning the NBA season. MJ even started receiving checks back from the bookies. Bookies stopped taking his bets because him seemed to always win. MJ moved his gambling habit down to Nevada and got smarter by using a close friend to bet on his games instead of the Drug Dealers he was using in Chicago. MJs spot got blew up when Richard Esquinas went to the media over the money that MJ owed him and refused to pay.

Netherless, while MJ was playing you knew to stay away from his games because Chicago/Nevada had their hands in the spread

Last edited:
Last edited:
Technically MJ wasn't suspended for gambling but during the Investigation, David Stern agreed that the investigation would come to a halt if MJ was no longer a NBA player.... MJ retires then comes back 2 seasons later and the investigation never
Reopens.

Last edited:
Melo a fool for getting a stripper pregnant

You got a hot wife and you still go out and do that :smh:

Melo a fool for getting a stripper pregnant

You got a hot wife and you still go out and do that
mean.gif
What does a hot wife have to do with anything?

You famous as hell with more money and status than you can ever do with, it is what it is. And it's not like Melo cheating on Lala is anything new.

Regardless, need the Melo show to hit LA this summer
smokin.gif
Give us some more reason for

:rofl: y'all saying cheating is acceptable? smh

I better not hear you guys complain about a woman not being loyal js

roll.gif
y'all saying cheating is acceptable? smh

Acceptable? Ehhh, that's subjective because none of us know what it's like to be Carmelo Friggin Anthony.

Personally, the idea of being "Faithful" when you're like Carmelo Anthony or like Kobe or Bron or some **** sounds flat out like a fairytale to me.

Monogamy wasn't meant for people with as much status, fame, and money as star athletes.

:rofl: y'all saying cheating is acceptable? smh

Acceptable? Ehhh, that's subjective because none of us know what it's like to be Carmelo Friggin Anthony.

Personally, the idea of being "Faithful" when you're like Carmelo Anthony or like Kobe or Bron or some **** sounds flat out like a fairytale to me.

Monogamy wasn't meant for people with as much status, fame, and money as star athletes.
In my opinion, if you gonna be married, stay loyal to your wife no matter what.

I think these athletes shouldn't get married until their playing career is over.

NBA players so rich, why don't they cut the lines during the offseason and connect that ish back when they ready for kids?

Reactions: ct3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom