2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: y'all saying cheating is acceptable? smh

I better not hear you guys complain about a woman not being loyal js

Acceptable? Ehhh, that's subjective because none of us know what it's like to be Carmelo Friggin Anthony.

Personally, the idea of being "Faithful" when you're like Carmelo Anthony or like Kobe or Bron or some **** sounds flat out like a fairytale to me.

Monogamy wasn't meant for people with as much status, fame, and money as star athletes.
In my opinion, if you gonna be married, stay loyal to your wife no matter what.

I think these athletes shouldn't get married until their playing career is over.

i agree with both sentiments. you get rich and famous, stay single b. live it up. enjoy that life. settle down when you retire.

you choose to get married though, you take that vow before God, you better mean it bro. You don't have to box yourself into monogamy, it's a choice when you get married. Just stay single. You never hear about guys cheating on their gf's or whatever, because you can't. You're technically still a bachelor until you're married. Make the smart decisions.

"You take that vow before God, you better mean it"

roll.gif

Breh, classic

I stopped following him after UK, why didn't he pan out? That dunk he had in the big dance was disgusting
He's only 21.

The gift and curse of being a one and done. He still has a TON of time in his professional basketball career.

Even Gerald Green managed to play a few standout seasons after being written off in his early 20s.

In my 6 or 7 years here on NT the wio method is a valuable life lesson that I have since passed to my friends **** works

one of my lil homies. grew up down the street from me. we used to hoop all of the time. dude was sick as hell in hs. just played at a different speed. league by himself. hs and aau. i thought he was nice at kentucky too. hes why i tell my youngins now and my cousins looking to just go to the nba, to def keep an open mind about getting that degree and/or playing over seas. after how legit Jimmy was, dude is struggling to survive in the pros. Bro couldn't even get any burn when they came to the Palace. Like bruh...yo coach dont even trust you enough to throw you in the game for 5 minutes in front of mom's, so she can get a photo of you in your uniform? Even Rudy got to get in on the final play b got damn.

I stopped following him after UK, why didn't he pan out? That dunk he had in the big dance was disgusting

well for one he has an insanely fast metabolism so it has been a struggle to put on real weight. The his defensive instincts have just been awful. hasnt really shown much growth offensively either honestly. idk why they dont send him back to the d-league. at least let him get some play in down there. dude can go games and games without ever touching the court.

Melo got fooled into Marrying Lala. Should've just kept her his B Mama if he wanted still be on in them skreets. Then once he got tired of that stuff, just go ahead and marry her.

Crazy world we live in... rewind 6 months ago we were killing George Karl for saying Melo was selfish, had no commitment, and mentally suffered from being raised without a father in Karl's book. Now we speculating about Melo knocking down strippers[emoji]128514[/emoji]

When Phil drops his Memoir Melo bout to get ethered!

Last edited:
i agree with both sentiments. you get rich and famous, stay single b. live it up. enjoy that life. settle down when you retire.

you choose to get married though, you take that vow before God, you better mean it bro. You don't have to box yourself into monogamy, it's a choice when you get married. Just stay single. You never hear about guys cheating on their gf's or whatever, because you can't. You're technically still a bachelor until you're married. Make the smart decisions.
I don't understand this. It's still a committed relationship. How is it not possible to cheat?

He's only 21.

The gift and curse of being a one and done. He still has a TON of time in his professional basketball career.

Even Gerald Green managed to play a few standout seasons after being written off in his early 20s.

Didnt Danny Ainge tell him when they cut R.J. Hunter for the last spot instead of him the following?

(I told him this morning that I think this is the first time he’s earned anything in his life.)

Everyone of those Kawhi fouls were legitimate. The other side of the ball is a different story.
Not if they aren't calling it both ways.

You make contact on Kawhi for a foul but you can knock a Grizzly out of the air with no whistle.

It wasn't close to even, at all.

Last edited:
Seen a Page Six article that said "Carmelo: La La is married, I'm not..."

If he really said that, he might be the GOAT.

Everyone of those Kawhi fouls were legitimate. The other side of the ball is a different story.
Not if they aren't calling it both ways.

You make contact on Kawhi for a foul but you can knock a Grizzly out of the air with no whistle.

It wasn't close to even, at all.
Part of that is also Zach Randolph doesn't nearly play the same game anymore.

Zach Randolph the most rugged player on the court. Maybe three years ago. Go pull his free throw rate this season, it's 20%. He doesn't play to get fouls drawn anymore.

Not to mention the Grizzlies are 20th in restricted area field goal attempts but are somehow 12th in free throw attempts so they gave been getting calls all year.

Guy was trying to create a narrative from past info.

Last edited:

I don't understand this. It's still a committed relationship. How is it not possible to cheat?

look up the word bachelor. Cheating was just a store brand word for adultery. Has less sting. But you can't be an adulterer without marriage.

of course you can step out on the relationship, but you never took vows to be faithful to that woman. So dating is working on the honor system. you're basically just displaying good sportsmanship by being faithful in a dating scenario.

*I'm not saying you should do your own thing or whatever whatever. I'm just saying do whatever works for you. You can be committed..or you can not be committed...either way.

Last edited:
Anti tryna rook us :smh:
:lol: Not even. The Spurs aren't even a team that traditionally fouls, the whole Crux of Pops schemes are to contest without fouling.

They were 5th best in fouls committed per game, MEMPHIS IS 29TH.

Last edited:
The Celtics is my team, but the Spurs is my back up team. So which ever team makes it to the finals, I'll be cool with it.

Last edited:
Anti tryna rook us :smh:
:lol: Not even. The Spurs aren't even a team that traditionally fouls, the whole Crux of Pops schemes are to contest without fouling.

They were 5th best in fouls committed per game, MEMPHIS IS 29TH.

agree. spurs really dont foul that much. never forget 2014. Best spurs squad ever. Guarded heat tough as hell for 48 minutes. called for very few fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom