2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was definitely part of it with Tiger, but that did not end well to say the least.
It didn't at all, but just imagine if he didn't get caught. And one he got caught we found out that he'd been cheating this whole time.

When star athletes get married, to me often times it screams business decision and the wife knows what she's getting into most times.

The logic behind star athletes getting married is there is all i'm saying

laugh.gif

Sometimes I feel like Phil really does hate Melo for not being Mike or Kobe

fiz data doesnt really support his case, cause dont they remove fga when they get to the line?

Last edited:
fiz data doesnt really support his case, cause dont they remove fga when they get to the line?
His argument for Mike Conley holds no weight because Kawhi Leonard is the last person to act out for calls.

Damn Melo :smh:

bustin in thots like theres no tomorrow now you've added extra stresses on yourself

Honey Nut Cheerios it is...

Too many guys get nervous around women. Don't be the guy that approaches her everyday. Be the exact opposite of that guy. Being nice seems to be the right thing to do but on so many occasions being a ******* is what attracts them. Dating is counterintuitive.
Dr. Wall in da house..wats good

Last edited:

If you watched that game you can clearly see that they were getting ****** over in the 2nd half.

Whenever Danny Crawford is the lead official I expect nothing less

Last edited:
Nobody who did anything in college or the pros. They went 15 deep and pressed the entire game.

Routinely beat teams by 100 and ended up winning national championship
Thanks.

I will look them up

How was James Young in HS?

one of my lil homies. grew up down the street from me. we used to hoop all of the time. dude was sick as hell in hs. just played at a different speed. league by himself. hs and aau. i thought he was nice at kentucky too. hes why i tell my youngins now and my cousins looking to just go to the nba, to def keep an open mind about getting that degree and/or playing over seas. after how legit Jimmy was, dude is struggling to survive in the pros. Bro couldn't even get any burn when they came to the Palace. Like bruh...yo coach dont even trust you enough to throw you in the game for 5 minutes in front of mom's, so she can get a photo of you in your uniform? Even Rudy got to get in on the final play b got damn.

now mj got suspended for gambling. nothing can ever be simple huh?

this is true as hell. and he got his pops murked. and he never had the flu. little none fact, goats dont get sick. they get drunk doh

one of my lil homies. grew up down the street from me. we used to hoop all of the time. dude was sick as hell in hs. just played at a different speed. league by himself. hs and aau. i thought he was nice at kentucky too. hes why i tell my youngins now and my cousins looking to just go to the nba, to def keep an open mind about getting that degree and/or playing over seas. after how legit Jimmy was, dude is struggling to survive in the pros. Bro couldn't even get any burn when they came to the Palace. Like bruh...yo coach dont even trust you enough to throw you in the game for 5 minutes in front of mom's, so she can get a photo of you in your uniform? Even Rudy got to get in on the final play b got damn.

I stopped following him after UK, why didn't he pan out? That dunk he had in the big dance was disgusting

When I seent the Melo news yesterday I wondered how y'all would take it. It's going just about the way I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom