2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree that cheating is acceptable, but damn, I can only imagine how hard it is traveling so much and women throwing themselves at you every night. I'm not even famous and I have a hard time dealing with that.

WHAT!?
roll.gif
did money just say monogamy is for poor people. You never watched Jerry Springer?
I didn't say this at all.

Acceptable? Ehhh, that's subjective because none of us know what it's like to be Carmelo Friggin Anthony.

Personally, the idea of being "Faithful" when you're like Carmelo Anthony or like Kobe or Bron or some **** sounds flat out like a fairytale to me.

Monogamy wasn't meant for people with as much status, fame, and money as star athletes.

Why get married then? Go the Jeter route and be done with it. And if you gonna cheat you can't be have babies with these chicks.

Last edited:
The easy solution to staying faithful is dating women who like women. That's what I do. I have a main and WE have girlfriends. No need to "cheat" when she's pulling chicks for us.

The key is asking a women off top if she's into girls and letting it be known that's how you roll with the couple having girlfriends thing. People would be shocked by how many women are down for such a arrangement.

Last edited:
Why get married? Go the Jeter route and be done with it. And if you gonna cheat you can't be have babies with these chicks.
Folks get married because of culture. I agree though, you really wild if you're not using rubbers or protecting yourself from pregnancy. Wild in the sense that you're going to be financially obligated for years to come

The easy solution to staying faithful is dating women who like women. That's what I do. I have a main and WE have girlfriends. No need to "cheat" when she's pulling chicks for us.

The key is asking a women off top if she's into girls and letting it be known that's how you roll. With the couple having girlfriends. People would be shocked by how many women are down for such a arrangement.
The irony in this is that Melo for a time being was doing exactly this with LaLa lol

Too many guys get nervous around women. Don't be the guy that approaches her everyday. Be the exact opposite of that guy. Being nice seems to be the right thing to do but on so many occasions being a ******* is what attracts them. Dating is counterintuitive.

Don't be the guy that approaches her everyday.  Being nice seems to be the right thing to do but on so many occasions being a ******* is what attracts them.
My pops used to tell me this all the time

But if being that is what it takes to attract these types of women..you gotta question what type of chick you dealing with.

Acceptable? Ehhh, that's subjective because none of us know what it's like to be Carmelo Friggin Anthony.

Personally, the idea of being "Faithful" when you're like Carmelo Anthony or like Kobe or Bron or some **** sounds flat out like a fairytale to me.

Monogamy wasn't meant for people with as much status, fame, and money as star athletes.

Why get married then? Go the Jeter route and be done with it. And if you gonna cheat you can't be have babies with these chicks.

Exactly. Derek Jeter route >>>>> Tiger Woods route.

Don't be the guy that approaches her everyday.  Being nice seems to be the right thing to do but on so many occasions being a ******* is what attracts them.

But if being that is what it takes to attract these types of women..you gotta question what type of chick you dealing with.
The key to get punani has never changed. Just never put them on a pedestal. I always played the nice guy card but I was never the dude to be texting them back and forth saying simp ****. Just keep it funky, be yourself, and send her a pic of your meat if shes giving you mixed signals.

Never understood these star athletes getting married. **** is wrong with them? 
mean.gif

The key to get punani has never changed. Just never put them on a pedestal. I always played the nice guy card but I was never the dude to be texting them back and forth saying simp ****. Just keep it funky, be yourself, and send her a pic of your meat if shes giving you mixed signals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My last two main women were a Baltimore stripper and a convicted drug Queen Pin from North Carolina. I like em wild.

Last edited:
Lol when everyone found out Tiger was cheating, that family image went out the window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom