2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol man the travel wasn't even what I was even tripping off tbh. I don't think that bum has money. He has 1 picture of a bank receipt, who knows if that is his bank account or if he still has that money since the receipt was dated in February.

Last edited:

I bet you don't wanna make that bet 
laugh.gif

Lol you stay on my **** old man
Nah bro...you just mad you don't have the courage to make that bet.
Driving 8+ hrs to drop off 1k was OD. Floyd like negotiating.

Yall shouldve just made the bet and if that person didn't pay they'd never hear the end of it in NT and gone ghost. It's happened before
nerd.gif
But here's what happened after B-Side told A-Side "Find a Way & I'm Down":

Lol man the travel wasn't even what I was even tripping off tbh. I don't think that bum has money. He has 1 picture of a bank receipt, who knows if that is his bank account or if he still has that money since the receipt was dated in February.
So what would you do if I showed you a six-figure paystub? You gonna do this again?

650170.gif

No if you read the screenshots and previous posts, you would see that I would have showed you mines & then the bet would be official.

Last edited:
No if you read the screenshots and previous posts, you would see that I would have showed you mines & then the bet would be official.
I don't have to prove jack. There's no point. I got the money, what kind of working man doesn't have $2K in his account? My teenage kid has more than $2K in the account. LOL.

You either be a man and make the bet or make excuses. Your choice was to make excuses.

You said "Find a way and I'm down." I found a way. The only thing you was down to do was backpedal. End of story.

You guys make betting so complicated
Nah bro, my bet was simple. This dude decided to make all kinds of Mayweather demands talkn bout, "Prove to me you got cash" LMAO like Floyd was accusing Pacman of juicin with no proof and demanding Manny to prove he wasn't guilty of steroids just to make a fight with him. LOL 

Last edited:
"Derozan scored only 8 points... and it was off free throws" - Giannis

:rofl: I love it

Last edited:
"Derozan scored only 8 points... and it was off free throws" - Giannis

roll.gif
I love it
Called it in the season thread.

This was a series that was gonna be tough for him / the raptors. Their length is real, and he struggles big time against size and length.

pop resting his guys and making the grizz run most of his reg guys to the end
also developing the bench
what a genius!

watch himn still run a struggling manu and tp 25+ minutes :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom