2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why the NBA thread will always be worse than the NFL thread
If the only topic in here was Wall vs and Frisco/Whip, this thread would still be better than the Football thing.

MLB> NBA>                                                                                                                                                        NFL

"Derozan scored only 8 points... and it was off free throws" - Giannis

roll.gif
I love it
product_groceryAisles_appleDapplesCereal.jpg

Hope Mem/SA goes 7. A long grueling backbreaking 7.

And Giannis looks like KD with muscles out there

Pacers did I just watch you guys try to refilm the gatorade commercial???

cuz bron just threw 1 down and said "BALLGAME!"

MLB> NBA>                                                                                                                                                        

NFL
BALL IS LIFE.

FOREVER.

If Giannis learns how to shoot in the offseason the league is his

i'm in grad school right now and you meet all sorts of folk from around the world, including greece. got this one cat from macedonia who won't stop talkin to me about giannis. boy is over here scribblin giannis' stats in his notebook and showing them to me and comparing them to kd and AD. like blud it aint 1995 like it is in greece, i can go to nba reference.com for that ****, stop with them elementary *** comparisons. dude is incessant, prolly got a giannis shrine tattoo on his back. he might be worse than some of my filipino homies who always find a way to talk about pacquiao

worst part of it all is it's my fault. i started this snowball by making one comment about his fantasy team months back and suddenly we bffs.

who is willing to bet that this whip and frisko beef/saga will still be going on when they announce javale mcgee as this year's finals MVP??

this **** dragging out longer than a dragonball z battle

It's nice to see Fiz make a name for himself though.
I really liked him before, glad he's shining right now.

:lol: at Indiana

These fools should be up 2-1, but they're down 0-3 now. Paul George out of there as soon as that final buzzer sounds.

who is willing to bet that this whip and frisko beef/saga will still be going on when they announce javale mcgee as this year's finals MVP??

this **** dragging out longer than a dragonball z battle
I'll bet you but send me your '16 tax returns 1st.

Fam i got royalty in my DNA, screw the tax return, I'll send u my ancestry.com results

I'm willing to bet the castle, complete with moat and catapult

Man, that Cavs/Pacers game was a blast to be at.  That's the closest I've ever sat...awesome to hear the players and coaches up close like that.

That Lance play where he didn't take the 3, shrugged it off, and tossed it back to PG
roll.gif
had everybody like wtf.

good answers. strong post game.
I'm shocked.
You are giving him positive feedback?
I figured you'd post about his top looking like an undershirt in the morning after you've slept in it or something.
Very nice of you, Freeze.

I wonder if Kyrie is hurt...I haven't seen anything tho.  He went to the locker room after he came out at some point in the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom