2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 3 games Manu is putting up 0-3-2 on 0% from 3 and 0% from the field and a TS% of 0. He has an offensive rating of 55. 

That is not ideal.

Throw Tony Parker in there too.

I still think the Spurs can win the title but the flaws are apparent. The core of the roster is mostly comprised of guys who were better four years ago than they are now.

yo this dude Derozan didnt get one bucket the whole game? 
laugh.gif

Raptors are complete comedy in the playoff...

the Greek 

Last edited:
The backcourt is horrendous. At tipoff I'm just waiting for Patty Mills to be inserted into games.

I don't understand how you could play that badly 
laugh.gif

It sucks because I really like the Raps but their primitive ISO-based offense is just terrible when the playoffs come around.  Getting a bucket is such a struggle for them.

Only got to watch Cavs and Bucks today and my gawd

LeBron owns the state of Indiana

and

Raptors are in shambles beyond shambles, Bucks on the come up something serious

Lance Stephenson was looking like Ron Artest the way he hesitated and passed it to PG. Then he gets the ball back and takes a contested 3 and bricks the hell out of it :lol: Indy's curtains

Last edited:
yo this dude Derozan didnt get one bucket the whole game? :lol:

Raptors are complete comedy in the playoff...

the Greek View media item 2408591

Tony snell did an EXCELLENT job on Derozan.

Basically picked him up the whole way....and made him use more dribbles than he's comfortable using.

I passed out during the cavs game....thinking Indiana had a win. Just watched the highlights. This ***** Bron man :smh:. Black Gordon Hayward still ain't get his name byke...

Lance Stephenson was looking like Ron Artest the way he hesitated and passed it to PG. Then he gets the ball back and takes a contested 3 and bricks the hell out of it
laugh.gif
Indy's curtains
Man I was high as **** watching this last night crackin the hell up 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. My team in shambles 
mean.gif

Bron's fastbreak dunk which faked Monta Ellis was nasty.

I really thought Indy would win last night...Welp. lol

The craziest thing is that the Raptors could easily be down 3-0 if you look at the shots that were taken down the stretch in Game 2

The Bucks missed three wide open looks two of them being threes

The Raptors made three contested jumpers.

If Lance aint gonna shoot, he doesn't need to stand there :lol: that's on McMillan.

that was cringeworthy. Swap places with Turner if you're not gonna pull.

Last edited:
Pacers don't deserve to be in the playoffs. That was one of the most pathetic meltdowns I've seen.

PG, you know what to do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom