2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ was deserving. No doubt.

This whole season for him was an entire MVP campaign by the Oklahoma City thunder and Russ. Players sacrificed their reputation, perceived value etc...all so Russ could win an MVP...and "stick it" to KD.

True team MVP award. Shoutout to Russ though. As much as I **** on him, a 30pt triple double season is AMAZING. 2k ****. Stat padding or not....it takes a lot to do that. I gotta tip my hat for the perseverance, focus and sheer determination to go and do that for 81 games.

With that said...I hope he gets swept. Very Hollow MVP......inflated numbers. Harden....you got a chance to really stunt here :nerd:

And what happens when the Spurs eliminate the Rockets next round? Kawhi validates himself over Beard as well?

and then when warriors mop san an

Curry for the mvp 3 peat

Man Manu and Tony Parker getting sent to the retirement home next round anyways. It's inevitable

Kawhi can't save or hide them :lol:

It was obvious to like 3 people  (not 50%)that Russ had a chance, that is it.

Everyone just said "seeding" and "in the past" for months on end.

Shout out to me, you, freeze, mamba and freddy figs for saying russ is going to win it. Watch that leak isnt true and russ didnt end up winning it :rofl:.

Shout out to me, you, freeze, mamba and freddy figs for saying russ is going to win it. Watch that leak isnt true and russ didnt end up winning it :rofl:.

There's been other places that have corroborated similar totals based on the public votes.

Sucks that Harden missed the award last year because it went to "the best player on the better team" and now he's losing the award in opposite fashion.

Feel bad for him on that front...

...but with that being said Westbrook deserves the MVP and it's not embarrassing for the NBA, it's actually the opposite, it's great for the NBA.

Sucks that Harden missed the award last year because it went to "the best player on the better team" and now he's losing the award in opposite fashion.

...but with that being said Westbrook deserves the MVP and it's not embarrassing for the NBA, it's actually the opposite, it's great for the NBA.
Last year? You must mean 2015 cuz no one but Steph had a case last year.

Wait!, Bucks had Raptors team introduced to Barney theme music ???????????!!!!!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
 The Celtics are just the 24th team in NBA history to lose the first two games of a best-of-seven series at home. Three of the previous 23 teams came back to win the series, the last being the Mavericks in the 2005 first round. 

outside of nt tho, everybody loves russ. errbody hated hilary :lol:

russ isnt just the hero we want, he's the hero we need.
stop it.

Everyone loves him yet he didn't start the all star game.
I know plenty of people outside of nt that don't like Russ...

Last edited:

No he isnt.  His team isnt the 1 seed.  They are a 3 seed.  Huge difference.  Just sucks for him that there has always been 1 player playing at a higher level than him.  Doesnt take anything away from the seasons he has, but he is once again in that #2 spot.

Last edited:
Even tho I was pulling for kawhi and didn't really expect Russ to win, it's still worth it just to see harden get snubbed :lol:

All this talk about Russ and Beard yet Lebron quietly averaged 25/8/8 with over 50% shooting in his 14th season and broke the record for most seasons in a row averaging 25 points. I know he's basically always the "MVP" but this is one of his best seasons since the Heat days.

It really is kinda crazy how good he is. I watch him play now and he's really kinda mastered certain aspects of the game. He's so good that it's almost unimpressive

Repped my man.

:nerd: @leemelone we gotta wait until june 26th

Hmm i dont know how to tag people on my phone :lol:

Out of sheer pettiness I'm probably not gonna pay you til it's official :lol:. But nah I'll probably pay you sometime next month

You enlarged the text and still missed what I said... I said the best player on the BETTER team. Warriors were better than Rockets then, Rockets are better than Thunder now.

Russ was deserving. No doubt.

This whole season for him was an entire MVP campaign by the Oklahoma City thunder and Russ. Players sacrificed their reputation, perceived value etc...all so Russ could win an MVP...and "stick it" to KD.

True team MVP award. Shoutout to Russ though. As much as I **** on him, a 30pt triple double season is AMAZING. 2k ****. Stat padding or not....it takes a lot to do that. I gotta tip my hat for the perseverance, focus and sheer determination to go and do that for 81 games.

With that said...I hope he gets swept. Very Hollow MVP......inflated numbers. Harden....you got a chance to really stunt here :nerd:
All of this.

It really is kinda crazy how good he is. I watch him play now and he's really kinda mastered certain aspects of the game. He's so good that it's almost unimpressive

Man I was thinking this last night with Lebron. It's crazy how consistently great he is at basketball. Like dude is going to be in his 15th season next year and is still amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom