2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well only one guy predicted them at 47 wins from that pic so they did overachieve although it be to a lesser extent than the Rockets.
I'm sure there are some people who expected a worse season from OKC, I used the Vegas numbers because its a good aggregate of expectations.

With this recent news of Russ winning MVP, I hope the Thunder gets swept now.

How ******* embarrassing for the NBA :smh:

How ******* embarrassing for the NBA
mean.gif
NBA doesn't choose the MVP though

Last edited:
NBA doesn't choose the MVP though

Right, but the writers vote for the award that's given out by the league. It's embarrassing man. Maybe worse than when Dirk lost to the Warriors in the first round when he was a 1 seed. At least the Mavs won a couple games. Westbrook and Thunder may very well get swept.

mvp is an individual award though. houston is a better team. Russell had the better season.

Unfortunate, but not embarrassing. It's not like russ isn't showing up. He aint out here like kyle and demar. dude is doing work. but the're going against a team that seemingly wont miss with swiss cheese defense.

How do you say that when over the years they are 4-19 w/o him on the floor.

Sorry, but Kevin Love is perfect in his role as 3rd banana in that offense. Kyrie is perfect in his role as Robin to Lebron's Batman. Kyrie wasn't anything but a variant hot sauce before Lebron got there, and Kevin Love was putting up empty stats in Minnesota. The Lebron effect is real and I 100000% refuse to believe that they'd be anything more than a fringe lottery team with the two of them leading the charge. Lebron changes the WHOLE dynamic of that franchise.
They would definitely make the playoffs in the East.  You serious?

Not contenders though.

4-19 says otherwise

Right, but the writers vote for the award that's given out by the league. It's embarrassing man. Maybe worse than when Dirk lost to the Warriors in the first round when he was a 1 seed. At least the Mavs won a couple games. Westbrook and Thunder may very well get swept.
Yeah.  I never thought that was so embarrassing though, maybe my perspective is different.  Dirk did deserve MVP that year even though the team choked in the playoffs.  Looking back many years later it makes sense that Dirk should have an MVP.

mvp is an individual award though. houston is a better team. Russell had the better season.

Unfortunate, but not embarrassing. It's not like russ isn't showing up. He aint out here like kyle and demar. dude is doing work. but the're going against a team that seemingly wont miss with swiss cheese defense.
ehhhh Russ had a terrible game 1 and 4th quarter of game 2.  He showed up strong for 3 quarters.

5 Championships makes #Popocviching acceptable

An MVP Award makes chasing stats acceptable.

The new NBA apparently.

Last edited:

Pretty much.

I had Harden early as the MVP early but Russ straight up played better than him finishing the year. The people mad just gotta deal with it. :lol:

Russ is shooting 35% from the field

He went 6/23 with 9 turnovers in game one
He had a hollow 50pt triple double....didn't play defense...and shot his team out of the game in game 2.

Russ hasn't been good this playoffs

Last edited:

He had a hollow 50pt triple double....didn't play defense...and shot his team out of the game in game 2.

All these stats are irrelevant though.

Mamba Blood > *

Can't quantify that. 
pimp.gif

Facts dudes see he had a 50 point triple double and Ignore everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom