but but top 3 record...

but but 50 wins...

but but efficiency...

but but what if he was averaging 9.9 rebounds instead of 10

:rofl:

Bestbrook :smokin

****** celebrating like THEY just won an MVP award 
laugh.gif

With this recent news of Russ winning MVP, I hope the Thunder gets swept now.

How ******* embarrassing for the NBA :smh:

It's not embarrassing, it's a regular season award. The only reason it may look bad is cause they're making the official award show on June 26th, a week or two after the Finals, in which they would have already given out the Finals MVP.

Last edited:
I didn't realize anyone was actually "upset" or "celebrating" in here.  I thought it was just an interesting discussion.  Or is that like a "You mad?" internet type thing.

I didn't realize anyone was actually "upset" or "celebrating" in here.  I thought it was just an interesting discussion.  Or is that like a "You mad?" internet type thing.

Apparently, everything is transcribed as personal here in this thread.

Worst thread in S&T I tell you.

All this talk about Russ and Beard yet Lebron quietly averaged 25/8/8 with over 50% shooting in his 14th season and broke the record for most seasons in a row averaging 25 points. I know he's basically always the "MVP" but this is one of his best seasons since the Heat days.

And yes Russ is a beast but he shoots them out of as many games as he wins for them. His fourth quarter performances has always been his biggest weakness his entire career.

All this talk about Russ and Beard yet Lebron quietly averaged 25/8/8 with over 50% shooting in his 14th season and broke the record for most seasons in a row averaging 25 points. I know he's basically always the "MVP" but this is one of his best seasons since the Heat days.

And yes Russ is a beast but he shoots them out of as many games as he wins for them. His fourth quarter performances has always been his biggest weakness his entire career.
I think LeBron resting games is what kind of took him out of discussion this year.  But yes he did have a great season.

Westbrook supporters are furious that people aren't mad :lol:

The only thing I hate is that everything leaks these days. Isn't the NBA having an award show in June? Who is gonna watch that when we know all the winners in April :lol:

Westbrook supporters are furious that people aren't mad
laugh.gif
A twist on the old formula
The only thing I hate is that everything leaks these days. Isn't the NBA having an award show in June? Who is gonna watch that when we know all the winners in April
laugh.gif
It actually wasn't a leak, was someone that just collected all of the tweets/public statements from voters and calculated the conclusion

Westbrook supporters are furious that people aren't mad :lol:

The only thing I hate is that everything leaks these days. Isn't the NBA having an award show in June? Who is gonna watch that when we know all the winners in April :lol:

We've already had one. There's a couple guys that legit said they'd be heated if he won. Waiting on them to show.

Russ was deserving. No doubt.

This whole season for him was an entire MVP campaign by the Oklahoma City thunder and Russ. Players sacrificed their reputation, perceived value etc...all so Russ could win an MVP...and "stick it" to KD.

True team MVP award. Shoutout to Russ though. As much as I **** on him, a 30pt triple double season is AMAZING. 2k ****. Stat padding or not....it takes a lot to do that. I gotta tip my hat for the perseverance, focus and sheer determination to go and do that for 81 games.

With that said...I hope he gets swept. Very Hollow MVP......inflated numbers. Harden....you got a chance to really stunt here :nerd:

Russ was deserving. No doubt.

This whole season for him was an entire MVP campaign by the Oklahoma City thunder and Russ. Players sacrificed their reputation, perceived value etc...all so Russ could win an MVP...and "stick it" to KD.

True team MVP award. Shoutout to Russ though. As much as I **** on him, a 30pt triple double season is AMAZING. 2k ****. Stat padding or not....it takes a lot to do that. I gotta tip my hat for the perseverance, focus and sheer determination to go and do that for 81 games.

With that said...I hope he gets swept. Very Hollow MVP......inflated numbers. Harden....you got a chance to really stunt here :nerd:

And what happens when the Spurs eliminate the Rockets next round? Kawhi validates himself over Beard as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom