2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Giannis and Middleton hit just half of there free throws.They win the game.I knew it was over when i seen the 3rd shot missed.It becomes a domino effect after you miss a couple.Everybody on here keeps saying the samething.When Giannis develops an outside shot.Hell be unstoppable.They couldve won the series strictly off of free throws.They only lost by 3.Yall see how many free throws they missed in the 3rd and 4th.

It's never not funny watching Aldridge run up the floor like he's got a stick up his ***.

pop might as well ship LMA for blake
if some team bites on him :lol:

Last edited:
I hate that I have a terrible feeling about Game 7 if it happens.

Its all G. I think his game will age well.

Yea, I think as long as he can stay healthy we may be looking at another 2 great years out of him under this contract. Not sure how Year 4 and 5 will look.

What if Giannis never develops a consistent jumper? He's still top 10.

Last edited:
Ain't really nothing we can do about Parker :lol: . I'll live with him making 2's all day long either way. Just don't kill us from the outside. Plus, the better Parker plays, the less Patty Mills we see.

I wish TA was healthy. At the same time, we wouldn't be able to go 1 on 1 with Marc/Zbo if TA was out there. Spurs would just play off of him :lol:

Right on cue to say Ennis trash and he makes a 3 :rofl:

Last edited:
Even AI said Kyrie (and Steph as well) have better handles than him :lol:

Iverson still got his list of victims though :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom