2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
man kawhi has really elevated his game in these playoffs, the way he moves the mannerisms he has officially ascended to superstar level

@DCAllAmerican

no scam.

i run an editorial consultancy.

i originally told NTers in the frustrated thread i could do resume work for them, since people were saying services were charging 800 dollars....

i charge 30 a page, 5 a page after that.

i did two essays for dude.

i would never air out my REAL business on NT like that, but dude ain't finna just disrespect me.

i've worked with easily over 15 NTers in this capacity since 2011. Only had ONE hang up, and dude actually apologized TO ME.

now, while i was editing these essays, dude was talking all "i'll give you extra if i get in" "i go all out man" "ill get you christmas gifts"

i'm a grown man. i was laughing at that ****. i'm good with the quote i gave you for the work i provided, b.

but, now that dude talking stupid about my work AND got into TWO schools....

i'll call his bluff LOL

either he aint get into any schools, or he was fronting about "extra bonus" OR he can come up off some more dough....he has my google wallet info....

@DCAllAmerican

no scam.

i run an editorial consultancy.

i originally told NTers in the frustrated thread i could do resume work for them, since people were saying services were charging 800 dollars....

i charge 30 a page, 5 a page after that.

i did two essays for dude.

i would never air out my REAL business on NT like that, but dude ain't finna just disrespect me.

i've worked with easily over 15 NTers in this capacity since 2011. Only had ONE hang up, and dude actually apologized TO ME.

now, while i was editing these essays, dude was talking all "i'll give you extra if i get in" "i go all out man" "ill get you christmas gifts"

i'm a grown man. i was laughing at that ****. i'm good with the quote i gave you for the work i provided, b.

i'll call his bluff LOL

either he aint get into any schools, or he was fronting about "extra bonus" OR he can come up off some more dough....he has my google wallet info....
what is this thread anymore

I never understood the infatuation with Doc around the league anyways.

He had a good run with Boston's big 3, but outside of that he's been mediocre.

- 3 1st round exits in Orlando; 2 seasons of not making the playoffs at all
- 2 seasons of missing the playoffs before the big 3 came to Boston, only had 2 finals appearance with that group
- not a single WCF appearance with the Clippers group -- you can blame part on injuries, but I still think its ridiculous with that core group

Is it really his coaching that had the Clippers playing at a high level over the last few seasons? You rarely see his teams outperform expectations.

Even as a FO person, his record is terrible. Let Lance Stephenson and Joe Ingles walk for basically Jeff Green and Dahntay Jones (while giving up a 1st round pick). Keeps bringing back Jamal Crawford for whatever reason.

I guess you can thank him for Austin Rivers developing into a player, but that's about it.

its funny, up until this year i was a huge doc fan

but all the criticisms are valid

that team has been stacked for years and just can't win.

not even can't win...like, not even pretending to be able to win, and then, at the end, losing...

like, nobody is convinced they can win...

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/37847"i'll give you extra if i get in" "i go all out man" "ill get you christmas gifts"

i'll call his bluff LOL

what is this thread anymore

Just ignore the bum.

He thinks me disagreeing with his opinion is disrespek lol.

FOH. DC tell him to go back to Twitter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom