2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're better than this man. Don't let that weird Lakers hate cloud your ability to be rational.

A lot of the reason Jeremy Lin took the "long road" to become a professional basketball player had a lot to do with him being Asian-AMERICAN.

I mean....the CALIFORNIA PLAYER OF THR YEAR, who led his team to a 32-1 record in HS, and state championship over Mater Dei....didn't receive a D1 offer :lol:.

john wall was catching people's floaters out of the air with his elbow in high school.

maybe john wall was a bad example for lin to use....

Bro you couldn't tell that **** was dead? Why bring that **** up hours later in the middle of a good game? Quoting **** that was dead hoursssss ago

Last edited:
He's a third option id say. You don't want him being your second best player. He definitely isn't garbage

And whoever said kanter is their second best player, I don't know if I can agree with that

i said adams was their 2nd best player

kanter/olidipo is a toss up for 3/4

adams is the only one who could start for another NBA team at this point.

The scary thing about Kawhi is you can't even really be physical with him. He's still going to get where he wants to go on the floor. At least you can outmuscle KD if you physical enough with him.

The scary thing about Kawhi is you can't even really be physical with him. He's still going to get where he wants to go on the floor. At least you can outmuscle KD if you physical enough with him.

But he don't have nearly the handle Durant has, so you can at least pressure him

But he don't have nearly the handle Durant has, so you can at least pressure him

kawhi loves to play FT line and down. he would just back guys down
his handles are good enough. couple dribbles, gets to his spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom