2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does Steve Kerr sound exactly like Gregg Popovich. Honestly, I think Kerr been around him so much that he literally has imitated Pop.

Kerr got to learn from Phil and Pop
Can't imagine how much basketball knowledge he was being told on the daily

Love seeing Pop give Fiz props during their handshake exchange. You can tell he was giving the rookie some respect

"And you get paid for this?" - Billy Crystal saying what's on everyone's mind when they watch Inside The NBA

LMA isn't a bum, he's just not the focal point as he was in PX.  He's had to place more effort on defense than offense.  Without him Spurs don't win.

Tony Parker was Tony Parker of 2007.  If he can keep this up, watch out Houston.

Houston is less problematic than Memphis.. less physical.

Kawhi is that dude though.  He reminds of the 96-98 MJ, not too athletic, but somewhat technical.  Dude is my MVP, both ends of the floor. 

Kawhi and not too athletic?
laugh.gif
Sorry yeah, by athletic, I mean explosive.  He ain't a prime LeBron, Rose or Westbrook.

Kind of that gracefully ageing MJ.

Growing up, i've always always been taught Defense wins games.  Too bad it's never as glamorous as a dunk or assist.  But things like defending the PnR and staying in front your man.. its just beautiful to see.

Just saw the replay to the Rap Bucks game.

That was one Hell of a comeback by Milwaukee. Giannis is going to be a special player when he learn show to shoot. Inexperience for the best of the Bucks. Raps pulled it out at the end and get their composure.

Cats in 6 :lol:

Celtics are back in playoff rhythm after being rocked by Chyna Thomas' death. Rondo wouldnt have anymore impact had he played. We would just let him shoot and anticipate his wild passes with us sagging off him. This series is gonna' be a wrap in the Rose Garden, Friday night.

Onto John Wall & the Wizards!

View media item 2417538
Would've been a 5 game series if Rondo was healthy.

We can agree to disagree.

:pimp:

Playing Gerald Green at the 4 maybe helped, not sure if it effected the series as much as Rondo

Both are overrated adjustments. Celtics have just turned Isiah's sisters death into fuel for their offense and defense. Geraldo Green has played pretty decent in both games he's started but he sucks overall. He just does.

+

Damn Milwaukee. What a comeback. I see that they really needed Jabari's presence tonight. Toronto is just better. Nobody in this thread should be surprised at this outcome.

Next series. I got Cavs in 5. Toronto gonna' be hype cause Drizzy is in the building, so they'll win one game for Champagne but that's it.

Real talk no rustle - do you post like an ESPN anchor that's trying to sound "hip" with Magic Johnson-esque takes and comments on purpose?

Is James Ennis a good defender?

Kawhi averaged 31 6 and 4 on 55/48/97 shooting during the series. He had a insane 77 TS.

Is James Ennis a good defender?

Kawhi averaged 31 6 and 4 on 55/48/97 shooting during the series. He had a insane 77 TS.
His fourth quarter stats prior to last nights game:

34 Minutes

44 Points

FG 15-22 (68.2 %)

3P 5-6 (83.3 %)

FT 9-9 (100 %)

84.7 TS%

But he's not a top 5 player, lets not forget that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom