2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you rate James Ennis defense throughout the season and playoffs?

About average. He has the tools to be a solid 3D guy. This was his first playoffs and Marc put him in a lot of tough spots. Guarding Kawhi was a tough first assignment as well. He'll make a solid bench role player next year if he can continue to improve on certain aspects of his game.

LeBron, Durant, Harden, Curry, Westbrook, CP3 are definitely better.  You can argue Cousins and Davis.  After that, have at it.

I don't care how far my Spurs get this year, even including winning the chip. We definitely have to get another big if we gonna contend next year. Aldridge and his cinder block feet gonna cost us dearly

Maaan. Not today Satan. Too early for this...
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Cousins
ohwell.gif

I don't care how far my Spurs get this year, even including winning the chip. We definitely have to get another big if we gonna contend next year. Aldridge and his cinder block feet gonna cost us dearly

I thought LMA would be a definite game changer, but I just haven't seen it.

LMA's game just doesn't fit the Spurs IMO.

Someone like Kevin Love would've been a perfect complement in their system.

LMA's game just doesn't fit the Spurs IMO.

Someone like Kevin Love would've been a perfect complement in their system.
This.  You have to feed him in the post if you want him to be effective.  Pop is letting Kawhi run isos for whatever reason.

Cousins skill wise is definitely better, but he has very bad anger issues and hasn't done enough to win.

"For whatever reason"

That reason being that he's one of the most efficient iso players ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom