2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be interesting how the rockets guard him. If I'm pringles, I double him every time when he's initiating the PNR and single cover him in the post. Under no circumstance am I switching.

Order rankings lead to bias but the four tier one basketball players in the league are LeBron Durant Curry and Kawhi.

Knew the Bucks inability to shoot would be their downfall 

Giannis and his long steps to the basket can only get you so far

Order rankings lead to bias but the four tier one basketball players in the league are LeBron Durant Curry and Kawhi.

Disagree with that. Harden clearly a tier 1 player. You don't win the 3rd most games in the league without another allstar and not be one

Last edited:

Disagree with that. Harden clearly a tier 1 player. You don't win the 3rd most games in the league without another allstar and not by one
That's fair. I honestly haven't revised my list yet I wouldn't be adverse to including him.

The defense thing is my main hangup but it

Last edited:
I think it's going to be interesting as hell how the Clippers react tonight. If they get punched in the mouth early, do they fold up? Or do they keep fighting for game seven?

Hopefully they just get punched and fold, cause I'm interested in seeing how the Clips look going forward when their big 3 is Rivers, Luc Bootay and Jordan

I think it's going to be interesting as hell how the Clippers react tonight. If they get punched in the mouth early, do they fold up? Or do they keep fighting for game seven?
TBH I don't have much interest left for this series at all.  I'm ready for it to end.

Now SA vs. Houston on the other hand could not be more interesting.  No idea how that's going to play out.  Aldridge really needs to step up this round, though.

I think Raptors put up a better fight than the Pacers. Win at least 1 game

Excited to watch the true MVP battle between Kawhi and Harden

Last edited:
Cavs in 5.

actually Cavs in 6, Lebron likes partying in Toronto, so he'll drop an extra game to back to Toronto. :lol:

I swear he did that last year, I remember him saying something like "I wouldn't mind going back to Toronto for game 6" :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom