2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm the Wiz, i wouldn't be too worried. Lost the game by four possessions and that third quarter turnover mania and 58% from the free throw line was the difference.

Seriously
IT's face became sad real quick even in a win like that
Scumbag media and scumbag Doris Burke
mean.gif
Boris Durke ugly af

I still don't like what I'm seeing from John Wall on defense. Last series it was gonna slide, this one it won't.

Gotta be a team effort, they run the same play over and over and Gortat cannot stay in front of him when they switch. They need to trap more aggressively or Wall needs to ride him like Avery Bradley does to Beal. I'm not holding my breath expecting one man to stop him though, guarding someone his height is not easy

Jazz.

Unless the Clipper fan base shows up
You keep saying this. You realize Utah's great home court advantage allowed them to go 1-2 at home this series, right? If the Clippers lose it won't be because of the crowd 
laugh.gif
Then tell me, why did CP3 plead for Clip fans to show up when he said after Game 6, "Clipper Nation, we're gonna need ya'll"

Name a more disengaged crowd out of all the playoff teams this year and last year. Clipper fans are by far the worst.

Last edited:

He doesn't have much fight. Can't say that about the rest of the the Wiz though. They had heart getting back into it after going down 15.
Man literally willed us past the Hawks, took over the end of a close-out game, and he doesn't have fight. Never change, NT 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom