2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amir is fresh for this game. Barely got any minutes because of Bulls match up but he'll be ready.

Celtics taking home the 1sr game

"You was right, you was right" *Uzi voice*

:lol:

I guess this doesn't take into account the Wizards got the best player and 3rd best player in this series.

Ha!

Thomas' carrying still isn't nearly as egregious as Lebron's traveling on drives or Harden's traveling on his hesitation step back jumpers. Those are both horrible.

Exactly

Talking to a co-worker about, "Who do you put IT on." I said Wall. I said make Wall score. Make him think he needs to use that green light. We know Wall is most dangerous when he is a dual threat (Facilitating/Scoring), so if he is more focused on scoring, he is out of his natural groove.

Exactly.

3 minutes in.

Relax

Some of these NT'ers really just don't like Boston.

4 offensive rebounds in the first 9 minutes :lol:

Boston will get swept if they don't board.

They're also guarding Wall with IT. He can't get over the screens and his teammates are ball watching out of fear so Wall has open guys all over the court :lol:

This is a mess.

I don't think people understand how bad Chicago is, and that Boston was about to get swept in that series.

:lol: Oh really? :lol:

That's the bad thing about having a big lead that early. The other team is eventually gonna make a run.

Yup. keep the faith

Alfred flirting with a triple double.

And dipset wanted him cut

Alfred is robbing Boston blind. Where was this the past 82 game regular season!?

Wouldn't trust Dipsets hot takes.

Looks like my hot take was accurate this afternoon. 8)

I never do but he's funny.

I fully expect for this to be quoted first thing in the morning too

Nah, quoting you right now B

IT4 the next Celtic legend!

I got Jazz winning. Same as my NT Playoff Bracket.

I would be wrong had Blake been healthy but LAC isn't for real. They fraudulent.

Washington dropped one today in my eyes. Lost by a few possessions while shooting terrible from the free throw line on the calls they did get, the Celtics hitting 19 threes over 40%, Jae shot 75% from three, Al almost had a triple double, no Morris. Today's game isn't sustainable. So I wouldn't be too upset other than the mistakes they made

Staples Center doesn't even look like a full house for a game 7
laugh.gif
Exactly. Clipper fan base a wack job.

Problem is, this is what happens when an organization ain't accustomed to winning. But still...it's a damn Game 7. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom