2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big question is...if Clips lose today does CP3 leave for greener pastures?

He would be leaving 70Ms if he left lac and there's 1, maybe 2 teams that could feasibly use CP.

I don't see it happening and all reports say it's not but we'll see

Part of me wants to see the clips get eliminated ASAP, but another part of me wants to see them advance and get annihilated by gsw [emoji]129300[/emoji]

They won't be respected ever in LA. They gotta move to Seattle to get some love.

LAC crowd been lit af when they first got CP. The past year or two it's gotten a lil more Hollywood/corporate quieter-ish
Well damn. You know Ballmer ain't buy them for 2 billion just to move them to Seattle 
laugh.gif

Winning should bring fans in tho. For right now, they're the equivalent of Manchester City. Except City has titles to their name 
laugh.gif

FELTON

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude sized up like he's gonna do a mean crossover - step back pull up rainbow shot [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can't wait for the CP3 slander if the Clips lose. Are they still doing gone fishing on TNT?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom