2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morris said himself he questioned Horfords motives on that play. That's why I said Washington should fight fire with fire. Stand under one of their players. After this series is over nobody will care or remember the injuries. Take a Celtic out. Body for a body.

Last edited:
Stopped rooting for the rockets when they folded to kobe in the playoffs. Still haven't got over it.

to be fair..who hasnt folded to kobe at one point or another? :smokin. You should stop rooting for errbody.

Dirk

kobe outscored dallas by himself through 3 qtrs bro.

Regular season games?
TripleH.gif

Dirk is responsible for the shambles the Lakers are in today

Dahntay just getting warmed up. Got his eyes on the prize

steph-curry-ankle-41716-getty-ftrjpg_a2c4gulv21e01fffhf8svsn0g.jpg

6258918_G.jpg

that beal one looks intentional to me.
he extended his leg od just to get under his foot.
That's definitely not a natural motion when contesting a shot.

Dude looks like he's making the jumpman pose. He starts off going straight up and extends his leg when landing. That's pretty blatant.

Hope Kieff spits in his face tonight. 

Last edited:
that beal one looks intentional to me.

he extended his leg od just to get under his foot.

That's definitely not a natural motion when contesting a shot.

Dude looks like he's making the jumpman pose. He starts off going straight and extends his leg when landing. That's pretty blatant.

Hope Kieff spits in his face tonight. 

oh you want son to get that 10 game suspension and assault charge huh?

Didn't Danthay take out Kobe and wades ankles in the same season before

yes. and then he said it, publicly, that he did it on purpose. he thought it was funny hurting dudes and taking dudes out the game.

F that guy. he has no business in professional sports. he doesnt deserve that privilege. Purposely putting guys health and well being in jeopardy. what if kobe broke his ankle dawg? or dwade tore something? smh.

Stopped rooting for the rockets when they folded to kobe in the playoffs. Still haven't got over it.

to be fair..who hasnt folded to kobe at one point or another? :smokin. You should stop rooting for errbody.

Dirk

kobe outscored dallas by himself through 3 qtrs bro.

Regular season games?
TripleH.gif

Dirk is responsible for the shambles the Lakers are in today

Talking about shambles with 1 championship in 37 years of existence :lol:

Last edited:
Of course the Rockets were going to fold to Kobe, stupid reason for jumping ship. :lol:

I could've done that when Shaq shattered Rasho Nesterovic's exotic journey to America. But I cheer for KAT these days.

Last edited:
Of course the Rockets were going to fold to Kobe, stupid reason for jumping ship. :lol:

I could've done that when Shaq shattered Rasho Nesterovic's exotic journey to America. But I cheer for KAT these days.
you say ofcourse like it didnt take seven games to do so. And kobe basically took ron artest so the rockets couldnt give them a hard time in 2010. I was also young as hell but its still very vivid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom