2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is listed as a forward so Dre would be on all defense 2nd team since Leonard and Draymond will make it over him on the 1st team. Unless they slide him to the guard position then he would be able to make it to the 1st team.

Roberson has been a better defender than kawhi this year.

Roberson has been a better defender than kawhi this year.
I didn't want to say it because people would say that I'm a homer 
laugh.gif

Whichever way you slice it Houston has a ton of scorers that are fast and can knock down the 3. I wouldnt be suprised if they win in 5.

That switching defense by the spurs ain't gonna cut it. did they not watch the thunder series? gotta hedge, and the original defender has to chase harden down. pinch the paint then run out to shooters and move them off their spots.

That switching defense by the spurs ain't gonna cut it. did they not watch the thunder series? gotta hedge, and the original defender has to chase harden down. pinch the paint then run out to shooters and move them off their spots.

If Anderson hitting 3's you can forget about hedging when he sets the pick

Stunned at how unprepared the Spurs were.

W/ their personnel, they did everything that you are NOT supposed to do against HOU.

Spurs need to do what cavs are doing and draw up plays that'll leave their best 3 point shooters open when they double Kawhi

Patty Mills gotta put up more 3s

Same with Parker

Last edited:

Anderson is hitting 3s though. It's a wrap if he is and you try that.

Spurs too slow to keep up with Houston to try that too. Only thing they can hope is that Houston slows down on making threes. Which won't happen I don't think. My dudes smell blood already :pimp:

kevinarnovitz: A poll of 8 NBA front office execs has yielded that -- best case -- the @ATLHawks could get a 2nd-rounder and cap relief for Dwight Howard.

The comment earlier about Pringlesman getting back at Pop made me think about those SSOL Suns again. That team was so ****** stacked :x :smh:

I'm just now seeing the Morris injury. It looks like Al Horford deliberately planted his foot right under Morris. League needs to start fining guys for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom