2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell asleep at 9 with wash up 10. Wall was on fire. Woke up to see with a 50 piece and I'm sticking with boston... in 5.

pimp.gif

The funny thing is, people thought nobody would beat the 73-9 Warriors last year either.

To think CLE is weaker just because they finished second in the East is fallacious. People underestimating the defending champs just because KD is in the house is exactly how Adam Silver and the referees' union want it.

Oh btw...last year's comeback after being down 1-3 was no fluke. The only fluke that happened was how inexplicable it was for a team that won 73 games and top 5 in overall defense could somehow not muster up the D to stop the Cavs not once, not twice, but 3 times!

Let's bet? Otherwise, stop..

I don't think so. If the Warriors and Cavs matchup in the Finals the series is going 6-7 games. Usually winners of games 3 and 5 have the best shot at winning the series.

Nah this got Spurs-Heat 2014 written all over it. They getting washed.

same feelings I've been having. GSw playing with bad intentions. they aren't coasting. they're going after every loose ball, every rebound, every possession. these boys out for blood. and with the DPOY, and a bevy of legit defensve guys...man...com'n man. cavs in trouble.

Cavs sacrificed defense for offense. Here's the thing though, you aint gonna outscore the leagues, and one of histories, best offenses. Not gonna happen. And with no d, you wont slow them down either. So then, what options do you have? The best defense in the league aint tripping over bron and kyrie averaging 40 if they can, nobody else eats, then the cavs lose by 30 a night.

2016 was a fluke. warriors know they should be in 3peat territory. They're playing like theyre pissed. blood will be spilled.

If Rose doesn't get his **** together I might have to elevate IT into my number 1 favorite active player spot.

Reminds me too much of AI

Random thought, but do yall remember Abdul Gaddy? Came p with Avery Bradley and was like a clone of Bradley. Gaddy was ranked higher coming out of high school I believe. Wound up with the Huskies playing behind IT.

Random thought, but do yall remember Abdul Gaddy? Came p with Avery Bradley and was like a clone of Bradley. Gaddy was ranked higher coming out of high school I believe. Wound up with the Huskies playing behind IT.
He was supposed to be a "pure PG" right

the only thing that is wrong withcleveland is that their defense really is terrible this year

put that together with a warriors offense and anything can happen

i still pick cleveland to win cuz its always somebody on the warriors in the finals struggling

they got nobody on that team that can stop bron and kyrie from getting to the rim at will

mcgee is too dumb and the rest are just soft *** players who belong on the spurs

IT:

:lol: @ "I didn't know I was close to 50." Man listen, at HOWARD, they get print outs of stat sheets during each timeout. The #23 prospect out of Richmond VA would know he was close to 50, no damn way IT didn't know. Why do dudes try to act like they don't know what their stats are during the game. Funny.

Last edited:
IT just destroyed the "miniature point guard" rhetoric from Steohen A's bag of excuses.

#1. That "miniature" guard excuse was always shortsighted. Pun intended.

#2. WILD hot take, and recency bias from you. There have been a handful of miniature guards that have had amazing playoff games and led their teams to wins. Cp3 and AI come to mind (remember, this is a 2nd round playoff game in the eastern conference against the wizards). Let's have some perspective.

#3. And Most importantly, Stop lbuying into narratives from Stephen A Smith :lol:

Idk how you aren't impressed man.

This is basketball at its very finest. Passing, cutting, unselfishness, rotations, talking, defending, shooting etc.

Warriors cover every single basketball fundamental we've been thought.....even post offense (Livingston).....and then add in the entertainment value.

It's impressive as hell to me...and ive grown to really appreciate it and accept the inevitable.

GSW can eat a **** for real.

damn cavs tried to get kg out of retirement. if that dont tell you lebron was shook about the kd signing i dont know what does.

hes hella insecure. your the current champs and have shown gs cant stop you or kyrie so why so paranoid?

kg lol

IT:

:lol: @ "I didn't know I was close to 50." Man listen, at HOWARD, they get print outs of stat sheets during each timeout. The #23 prospect out of Richmond VA would know he was close to 50, no damn way IT didn't know. Why do dudes try to act like they don't know what their stats are during the game. Funny.

I don't even see it as a bad thing to keep track of your stats. Can help you improve your performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom