2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came in here to see what the collector is saying about the best PG in the east who will take the cavs to 6 games in the ECF when IT won't have another scoring performance like game 1 being down 2-0

I give him his props and have moved on to game 3. Wizards should be embarrassed letting him go off like that. On the positive end it took 2 historical performances to beat Washington. 19 3s in game 1 and IT game 2. We'll see if Boston has two more in them.

Ledlow's voice is annoying. She's trying too hard to sound like Rachel Nichols.

Last edited:
why is dahntay jones still allowed in the nba? he purposely tries to hurt teams stars. they really gonna try to hurt steph curry or kd if all else fails?

why is dahntay jones still allowed in the nba? he purposely tries to hurt teams stars. they really gonna try to hurt steph curry or kd if all else fails?

He's got the Dexter Pittman role on the bench,good for a mean forearm shiver to the neck if need be :lol:

I wonder how much further the Thunder would've gone had Ibaka developed more playmaking skills.

Got two fools at my job that bet me CLE won't make the finals.

One is an irrational wiz fan. One is an irrational kobe fan that hates lebron

Got two fools at my job that bet me CLE won't make the finals.

One is an irrational wiz fan. One is an irrational kobe fan that hates lebron
Michael Smith doesn't seem like that type of guy. Is it Cari Champion?

Actor and lifelong Knicks fan Michael Rapaport

Joining Chris Mannix on The Vertical this week is actor and longtime New York Knicks fan Michael Rapaport. Chris talks with Michael about the future of the New York Knicks, what should happen with Phil Jackson and what the problem is with the MVP award. It's all here and more on The Vertical Podcast with Chris Mannix.

https://art19.com/shows/vertical-chris-mannix/episodes/372dca6d-0898-4551-887f-b219001cc6dd

Rappaport went OFF!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom