2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if CP3 would've been okay changing his game earlier in his career. But I do think he'd change it up now, if needed.

The real question is, would he still be flopping? Or controlling the team? Everywhere CP3 has gone, he's controlled the complexion of the team and left his fingerprint on the culture i.e. crying to refs, encouraging flops etc

It would be a stark change for him, to say the least by not having so much control with the team and players. Not sure if he's submissive or subservient enough to take on that role under Pop.

Jaded look of Chris Paul man

So everywhere he went his fingerprints were just all bad huh :lol: I swear man

Not sure if CP3 would've been okay changing his game earlier in his career. But I do think he'd change it up now, if needed.

The real question is, would he still be flopping? Or controlling the team? Everywhere CP3 has gone, he's controlled the complexion of the team and left his fingerprint on the culture i.e. crying to refs, encouraging flops etc

It would be a stark change for him, to say the least by not having so much control with the team and players. Not sure if he's submissive or subservient enough to take on that role under Pop.

And all that flopping is so detrimental to team success too.

Pop wouldn't allow CP3 to flop when he's coached the Kool Herc of flopping in Ginobili. Like Tony Parker and Gasol aren't dying every game.

I will agree, I think he gets the long end of the double-standard stick when it comes to accountability of not winning. But look at what he's done in his time at LA. I'm not sure if I can say he's left a considerable enough impression. 76 playoff games and not making a single conference finals appearance is eye-opening. I get that he's experienced some tough injuries, but to not make a conference finals. I can't help but hold his short-comings against him.

I will agree, I think he gets the long end of the double-standard stick when it comes to accountability of not winning. But look at what he's done in his time at LA. I'm not sure if I can say he's left a considerable enough impression. 76 playoff games and not making a single conference finals appearance is eye-opening. I get that he's experienced some tough injuries, but to not make a conference finals. I can't help but hold his short-comings against him.

Yeah never mind the fact that he's spearheaded the franchise to 6 straight .600 seasons or making the playoffs every year for THE CLIPPERS :lol:

His fingerprints on lac have done WAY MORE good than bad. Way more. Do you remember the clippers before CP? I'm sure you do. He's got them at 50 wins every year b, THE CLIPPERS. Obviously it's a team sport so he's lot alone in making this happen but he's for sure had the biggest impact on this facelift

Why wasn't Samaki Walker at Shaq's statue unveiling ComptonPrince?

I just saw this recently

View media item 2424542

Last edited:
Yeah never mind the fact that he's spearheaded the franchise to 6 straight .600 seasons or making the playoffs every year for THE CLIPPERS
laugh.gif

His fingerprints on lac have done WAY MORE good than bad. Way more. Do you remember the clippers before CP? I'm sure you do. He's got them at 50 wins every year b, THE CLIPPERS. Obviously it's a team sport so he's lot alone in making this happen but he's for sure had the biggest impact on this facelift
CP3 definitely is the biggest reason why they've reached that mark, but don't act like the Clippers weren't already on the come up before that. They had some young players giving them some sort of credibility. 

I don't think CP3 deserves ALL the fall for not making the conference finals at least once, but he definitely deserves some.

Some way Melo gets his (un)fair amount of blacklash, CP3 should get his.

When you're winning, highest paid players will always get the credit, no matter the play.

When you're losing, highest paid players will always get the blame, no matter the play.

I just saw this recently

View media item 2424542

Skip Bayless is the most influential person in sports.

***** too lazy to go and break down the series that Chris Paul has played in, in the West....so they resort to whatever narrative fits.

Bad luck, injuries, choking in 2015.....that sums up why Chris Paul never got to that "magical promise land of the wcf" that y'all love so much.

The sick part is ALL of you acknowledge that he'd easily have reached one had he played in the East....and THAT would make all of the difference for you.

***** just lazy man....and love to go with what gets chuckles.

Two things. First, all this midrange talk and ain't nobody bring up Rip Hamilton.

And, two, Kobe and MJ every year improved their game and did what made them effective for their declining athleticism. Lebron has improved his game every year. I'm fairly confident Lebron will do the same as his body slows down. Hes a high IQ player that knows what he needs to do personally to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom