2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect the spurs to go under every Harden PNR tonight.

Zach Lowe talked about it on his podcast.

Scouts and former coaches said that's the best way to contain the rockets spread PNR

Isn't this the playoff thread? Why is there a discussion about Chris Paul? Dude is barely in them any given year.

Please move that drivel to the Chris Paul is Elite and/or the NBA Offseason thread.

Thank you.
laugh.gif
 savage

Isn't this the playoff thread? Why is there a discussion about Chris Paul? Dude is barely in them any given year.

Please move that drivel to the Chris Paul is Elite and/or the NBA Offseason thread.

Thank you.
You would have thought Cliff Paul has been to a conference championship with all this analysis

CP3 is not as polarizing of a player as Westbrook so leave all the CP3 talk out here. Bring in more Russ talk

Thank you.
Excuse me, I brought Chris Paul and his mid range here. Lol

I just came in here to see what the collector is saying about the best PG in the east who will take the cavs to 6 games in the ECF when IT won't have another scoring performance like game 1 being down 2-0

You make harden a scorer and if he goes off for 60, so be it as long as others are contained. See if he can keep up that type of playfor a whole series

I don't see SA finding a way to win this series. I'm sure Manu or Tony will have a big game eventually and help them steal 1 or 2 but I don't think they have enough firepower to play with HOU

You make harden a scorer and if he goes off for 60, so be it as long as others are contained. See if he can keep up that type of playfor a whole series

I agree that's the approach to take. One of the problems though is that he scores so efficiently that he's not going to run out of gas like a Westbrook.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom