2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see no lies here.

laugh.gif

I guess but don't try to diminish what he's doing because he plays in the East.
Lot of people were praising the Raptors acquisitions because it gave them more bodies to throw at Bron.
Now it's that he's playing cupcake competition :lol:

Lot of people were praising the Raptors acquisitions because it gave them more bodies to throw at Bron.

He had better numbers and damn near averaged a triple double against the best the west had to offer last year. People have to stop downplaying the whole east thing.

Last edited:

Different people said different things. Acquisitions made Raps more equip to face Cavs but sadly didn't make them a better Playoff team... As one of the people who said that, I'm not saying the former

He had better numbers and damn near averaged a triple double against the best the west had to offer last year.
all facts.
it's also ironic coming from the guy that's always crying about people not respecting Kawhi.
Please dont lump me into the LeBron detractors. I have nothing but love for that guy and he produced the best season of basketball I've ever seen in my life in 2013.

That wasnt a comment about LeBron as much as it was a comment about the East. Its the second round and this guy is out there dancing, grabbing beers, throwing alley oops of the backboard in a playoff game, its ridiculous

Last edited:

Kobe has something to do with whoever your favorite player is being great. It's all about preservation of the game being played at the highest level.
#mamba

He had better numbers and damn near averaged a triple double against the best the west had to offer last year. People have to stop downplaying the whole east thing.
Against a smaller team that he matches up well against?  How come he didn't do the same thing against the Spurs or Mavs?

Similar to last year, these first two round opponents are of the JV variety. I said Raps would make it to 6 games at least but judging by these first 2, this series will be a sweep.

I dont think it's coincidence that the Cavs tanked for the 2 spot. They didn't want to play the Bulls in the first round. Cavs would've still won that series but it wouldn't have been as easy as these first 6 games have been.

And no, he would not be 6-0 in the West.

View media item 2425391
View media item 2425388
View media item 2425390
The Wins are all that matter.
:pimp:

Now can you post me some legit pics with Dirk with 3 NBA Finals Trophies and Finals MVP tropphies in his hands? If you do, then you win this argument and i will stop posting here until the nba finals.
If not, I'm sure you'll sit there and look all mad like you did when you saw bron win all those rings.
:rofl:

Oh and PS, if you keep quiet after this, ill know your answer. Its a lose lose for you in either situation anyway. LOL

Last edited:
Its like clockwork. Every year around Feb, March. The wizards can challenge the Cavs. The hawks. The Raptors. The bulls . Year after year. Dudes hype up
jokes of a team. Then reality hits.
We knew damn well Cavs were going to smash on everyone in the east.

West this year isn't much better tho. Two elite teams in the Nba . Everyone else is food.. It's cool tho.
Gs going to smash on the Cavs this year tho.
Id be surprised if Gs loses more then 2 games in the playoffs. Unless someone important gets injured of course

Last edited:
Against a smaller team that he matches up well against?  How come he didn't do the same thing against the Spurs or Mavs?

Similar to last year, these first two round opponents are of the JV variety. I said Raps would make it to 6 games at least but judging by these first 2, this series will be a sweep.

I dont think it's coincidence that the Cavs tanked for the 2 spot. They didn't want to play the Bulls in the first round. Cavs would've still won that series but it wouldn't have been as easy as these first 6 games have been.

And no, he would not be 6-0 in the West.

We all know he had a horrible showing against the mavs, that's the only ammo people have against that man. Against the Spurs both Victory and defeat he still put up great numbers and lead his team in points, rebounds, and assist.

Last edited:
Its like clockwork. Every year around Feb, March. The wizards can challenge the Cavs. The hawks. The Raptors. The bulls . Year after year. Dudes hype up
jokes of a team. Then reality hits.
We knew damn well Cavs were going to smash on everyone in the east.

West this year isn't much better tho. Two elite teams in the Nba . Everyone else is food.. It's cool tho.
Gs going to smash on the Cavs this year tho.
Id be surprised if Gs loses more then 2 games in the playoffs. Unless someone important gets injured of course
The media needs something man. Theres no intrigue in the truth

anyways...

I have a bad feeling about tonight :smh:

Wiz probably gonna go down 0-3.

I have a feeling someone's gonna try and body IT in the pain and it's not going to go over well.

i have a feeling wiz going to set a physical tone early
would not be surprised if someone pulls a gun out

it's like we are all waiting for the cavs/w's :lol:
Since before the season started :smh:

even though it's been blowouts, spurs/rockets might actually be an entertaining series and competitive as far as teams trading wins before w's smack either one

Last edited:

Kobe has something to do with whoever your favorite player is being great. It's all about preservation of the game being played at the highest level.
#mamba

kobe hella bored. probably trying to invite these guys over the summer and just hoop around :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom