2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockets_yikes.gif

That sucks man I feel sick. I'm hoping for the best. Dont want to see him go out like that.

Its not happening.
For some reason I can see Cavs vs Rockets.

you mean, you hope you see cavs vs rockes. cavs gonna be food against this stacked warriors team. again. And this time, no funn business. dudes gonna hopefully stay healthy and dray been playing smart for pretty much the whole yr. Ya aint getting my dude suspended again snitch

Why do people even respond to slysniper? He's an unabashed troll. Just block him and make life easier.
Watch out. He might say you're mad or triggered, then Continue slurping, and top it off with a few pictures he has carefully saved in his desktop.

Least valuable poster.

Last edited:
only dude I have blocked in NBA thread. Dude buns.
Might be worth it to undo that come June

Side note: The Parker injury might be a blessing in disguise for the following years. Spurs could very well sign Chris Paul. Pop then finally accepts that Parker should come off the bench. Add that while continuing to develop Simmons and Dedmond, and there you go. Spurs would have successfully reloaded instead of rebuilding, while knocking the clippers out of any contention hopes they had left

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom