2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be worth it to undo that come June

Side note: The Parker injury might be a blessing in disguise for the following years. Spurs could very well sign Chris Paul. Pop then finally accepts that Parker should come off the bench. Add that while continuing to develop Simmons and Dedmond, and there you go. Spurs would have successfully reloaded instead of rebuilding, while knocking the clippers out of any contention hopes they had left

Parker's injury puts the Spurs in a difficult spot this offseason because they have no cap room to go after a guard, especially with Pau Gasol expected to opt in for $14 million. If the injury is deemed to be career-ending, the Spurs can't even apply for career-ending-injury salary-cap relief until one year from the date of the injury.

Might be worth it to undo that come June

Side note: The Parker injury might be a blessing in disguise for the following years. Spurs could very well sign Chris Paul. Pop then finally accepts that Parker should come off the bench. Add that while continuing to develop Simmons and Dedmond, and there you go. Spurs would have successfully reloaded instead of rebuilding, while knocking the clippers out of any contention hopes they had left
Parker's injury puts the Spurs in a difficult spot this offseason because they have no cap room to go after a guard, especially with Pau Gasol expected to opt in for $14 million. If the injury is deemed to be career-ending, the Spurs can't even apply for career-ending-injury salary-cap relief until one year from the date of the injury.
Yeah, the only way this works is if he retries and he won't. Why would he? Theres $16MM in it for him if he doesn't retire.

Aaand I take it back.

Stephen A. Smith doesn't want to hear any excuses Max Kellerman creates for LeBron James if he comes up short in the NBA Finals against Golden State.

Just forget the other teams huh? :smh:

Stephen A. Smith doesn't want to hear any excuses Max Kellerman creates for LeBron James if he comes up short in the NBA Finals against Golden State.

Just forget the other teams huh? :smh:
It's almost a certainty at this point.

There's really no excuse if both teams are healthy.

Both teams were healthy/present from games 1-4 last year and we know how it played out.

Just forget the other teams huh?
mean.gif
I don't get it. What excuse is there to be made? They aren't better than the warriors. People are weird

I don't get it. What excuse is there to be made? They aren't better than the warriors. People are weird
Bruh he's gotten a pass for almost all the losses.

Even his fans were saying there was no shame in losing to a 73 win team before Dray got suspended last year.

they handing out free passes like nino with the turkeys. like oprah at christmas. free passes are their plan-b.

Even his fans were saying there was no shame in losing to a 73 win team before Dray got suspended last year.
Ohhhh this is one of those "Does he get a pass" sort of things lol That's dumb. There really wasn't any shame in them losing to a 73 win team last year, cause...wait for it...they weren't the better team lol I don't get it, i'm out.

**reminds myself; playoff talk only**

Wizards playing harder and foul harder this game tonight? 

I'm geek'd

I guess but don't try to diminish what he's doing because he plays in the East.
Lot of people were praising the Raptors acquisitions because it gave them more bodies to throw at Bron.
Now it's that he's playing cupcake competition :lol:

lebron james in the east is like playing against a league of wheelchair ballers. except wheelchair ballers probably have a better iq, heart, and bigger balls than the current east teams

you cant take his accomplishments away but you cant act like he did it against good competition

name one other team in the last 6 years that actually pose a threat to a lebron led team? a team you really thought had a chance?

there were none

Ohhhh this is one of those "Does he get a pass" sort of things lol That's dumb. There really wasn't any shame in them losing to a 73 win team last year, cause...wait for it...they weren't the better team lol I don't get it, i'm out.

when you call yourself king and the chosen one..nah bruh. aint no excuse ever.

Raptors won't win this series, heck, won't even win a game. 

The most they can do is to play lebron, kyrie and love hard and bruised them. 

I hope Jazz do the same to the Warriors. 

Warriros and Cavs are kinda boring. 

atleast get a realistic copy of the rockets mascot man... son straight up looked like doink the clown with a clutch mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom