2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Right. These are all time greats. In the grand scheme of things for me it doesn't really matter just something to think about

Lebron has never had a path to the finals such as CP in 2015

CP and LAC won 56 games and still had to play the 55 win spurs, the 56 win rockets, and if they'd won the 67 win warriors JUST to get to the finals

You could say this about Russ and kd, Steph, and a few other players so it's not CP exclusive.

It's not a detriment to lebron just honestly an observation honestly. Luck matters.

Now THIS I understand.
But its all about seeding. if he was 1 or 2 seed, he wouldn't have had to see any of those teams till wcf

Well they won't have to worry about refunds as no one is buying these. Lavar has gotta be trolling. The shoes themselves aren't bad but he should have only charged 150 at most for s bball shoe and one for an unproven NBA player at that.

I hate flopping as much as anyone. But after seeing this

idk how you guard Harden unless you just flop back and try to trick the ref in your favor instead of his.

The league needs to address Hardens antics ASAP. It's terrible for the game.

A lot of players draw this foul. IT has done it several times this postseason.

I hate flopping as much as anyone. But after seeing this

idk how you guard Harden unless you just flop back and try to trick the ref in your favor instead of his.

The league needs to address Hardens antics ASAP. It's terrible for the game.

A lot of players draw this foul. IT has done it several times this postseason.

Harden is the most egregious offender and its not even close. Whether or not someone else does it doesnt make it ok. It needs to be addressed.

Deep down, Lonzo gotta be tight that his pops done Joe Jacksoned him. He goes along because he aint trying to see that switch.
roll.gif

Dude going to the league getting ready to get paid (remains to be seen if it will be off of the shoes) and he still gotta fetch the belt.

Homie pushing a G Wagon though so something must be going right.
Until he miss curfew, and as you say, has to see the switch.

Also, I could see the separation as well, I mean I salute Lonzo for remaining focused, but this has to be a distraction, at the very least he has got to be tired of fielding questions about his dad. 

Last edited:
just imagine if them shoes were priced at 50 to 60 bucks. he might have had a chance.

even i bought some starburys for the hell of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom