2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped
smokin.gif
PROOF OR DUCKTALES

dont even follow the shoe gm too much but i am definitely coppin the Lonzo Ball shoes
support minority owned small businesses :pimp:
i'm legit happy for their family. as loud as lavar can get and the wild stuff that comes out of his mouth, it's cool to see someone take the game over in their own control

Last edited:
I welcome the principle behind supporting minority owned businesses.  But you know, there are plenty of minority business owners who aren't complete clowns.

dont even follow the shoe gm too much but i am definitely coppin the Lonzo Ball shoes
support minority owned small businesses
pimp.gif

i'm legit happy for their family. as loud as lavar can get and the wild stuff that comes out of his mouth, it's cool to see someone take the game over in their own control
I don't care what color your skin is, for $500 my shoes better come with a blowjob from Beyonce.

I mean I'm certain you could find some dope $500 fashion products from talented minority designers if you were so inclined.

support minority owned small businesses :pimp:

I don't care what color your skin is, for $500 my shoes better come with a blowjob from Beyonce.

they cost 5hunnas? is that some special release?
i'll wait for some Team Balls shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom