2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont even follow the shoe gm too much but i am definitely coppin the Lonzo Ball shoes

support minority owned small businesses :pimp:

i'm legit happy for their family. as loud as lavar can get and the wild stuff that comes out of his mouth, it's cool to see someone take the game over in their own control

I don't care what color your skin is, for $500 my shoes better come with a blowjob from Beyonce.

they cost 5hunnas? is that some special release?
i'll wait for some Team Balls shoes

Not only that, there are no refunds or exchanges. So if they don't fit, you have a $500 paper weight.

they cost 5hunnas? is that some special release?
i'll wait for some Team Balls shoes

yea he aint for the cause hes all for bending people over selling starbury quality shoes for 500

just buy 20 dollar shoes at walmart and give 480 dollars to minority charities

LeBron's first shoe retailed at a reasonable $110 and I remember people still complaining

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Inflation happens.  Plus major shoe companies are cutting out the middleman(the reseller) unless it's a limited release.

$110 at the time probably wasn't a reasonable price point.

I do like the ZO2's, even though it kind of looks like those UA shoes Brandon Jennings used to wear.

Price point is laughable.

The Huarache 2k4 was more than $110 in 2004, no? The Answer VII was $120.

The Jordan XVII that came out a couple years before the AZG was $200.

Last edited:
$110 in 2003 is $147.60 today.

Still not that bad.
Reasonable to WHO?

The average family can just buy their kids 110 dollar shoes? Nah, they can't

Everybody isn't from SubUrbia man

half the people in the suburbs are broke too

these banks giving loans to anyone and everyone.

this economy gonna crash soon, you're gonna be amazed at the amount of houses you see foreclosed compared to 10 years ago

Yet they sold well then and they're still selling now...
That is how you determine how reasonable an item is priced?

Again, reasonable to who exactly?

What's your point guy?

Yeah, next to a pair of Starburys they're not reasonable. But they are reasonably priced compared to new Nike, Jordan, UA, and Adidas releases.

You're making it seem like no one can afford these shoes, then why are these companies doing so well? Why are these sneakers flying off the shelves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom