2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they get it down to 15 by halftime, it's gonna be a close game. Wizards won't be the hot second half probably.

Yeah Beverly is tough as nails.

Last edited:
Washington just doesn't seem to like Boston's physicality.
laugh.gif

That's why I **** with Beverly. He got flatlined by the Adams screen and didn't complain, nothing. Just got up and played.

because its part of the game, if you play with the right people, no matter how quick the offense moves someones gonna yell out the screen coming from left or right (when I play I'm vocal as **** so I'm usually one of the only people calling it out :smh: )

I've played quite a few times when I run into a hard *** screen to shake you up. I don't get mad, only one time where guy literally stuck his arm on his chest hit me with the screen then shoved me like he was playing hockey

Have NEVER understood this. Posting up and scoring and making plays from that is a skill. Can't just do it because you have a size advantage.
Man, folks are NOT comprehending this concept.

Folks on Twitter keep saying, "Yea, exploit the mismatch."

Yea, it is a mismatch that you are forcing a non-post player, post touches, who is also a ROLE player, all while Wall/Beal aren't touching the ball.

FOOLS gold

Gotta see the bigger picture man.

If Beal or Wall get hot, EYE would put IT on Otto to bait them into going away from Beal/Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom