2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, folks are NOT comprehending this concept.

Folks on Twitter keep saying, "Yea, exploit the mismatch."

Yea, it is a mismatch that you are forcing a non-post player, post touches, who is also a ROLE player, all while Wall/Beal aren't touching the ball.

FOOLS gold

I'm on the other side on this. I understand not everyone got post moves like Kobe or Hakeem but I like the move because it's forcing IT to defend and get him tired. That ****wears you out.

I'm on the other side on this. I understand not everyone got post moves like Kobe or Hakeem but I like the move because it's forcing IT to defend and get him tired. That ****wears you out.
I hear that part, but if I am Brad Stevens, I want Otto to make shots from that situation so that the Wizards believe they will see consistent success from that matchup.

Having a role player (that isn't a strong post scorer) spending precious possessions posting up, in the playoffs, all while the stars don't have the ball? Win for BOS.

I hear that part, but if I am Brad Stevens, I want Otto to make shots from that situation so that the Wizards believe they will see consistent success from that matchup.

Having a role player (that isn't a strong post scorer) spending precious possessions posting up, in the playoffs, all while the stars don't have the ball? Win for BOS.

I get that but I think it's worth exploring until Porter stops hitting shots. The move definitely started to put bostons defense out of position because they started shading which gave other players lanes and open shots. Also, it wears out their star player who kills in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom