2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snyder really starting Mack at PG. I expect Curry to have 20 in the 1st quarter.

Last edited:
because its part of the game, if you play with the right people, no matter how quick the offense moves someones gonna yell out the screen coming from left or right (when I play I'm vocal as **** so I'm usually one of the only people calling it out :smh: )

I've played quite a few times when I run into a hard *** screen to shake you up. I don't get mad, only one time where guy literally stuck his arm on his chest hit me with the screen then shoved me like he was playing hockey

Yea it depends where you play too. I played down south and the people I played with got mad over small things and called every touch foul. Also a ton of arguing about every call

didn't expect this series to have a boring game

Celtics need to make a comeback just to make this watchable :smh:

If Boston can string together a little run and get the score somewhere between 12-15 before the end of the 3rd, then in the words of KG "ANYTHING'S POSSSSSSIBBBLLLEE", but nah, not likely.

Wizards are better than this team, they just ain't stay locked in in game 1 and 2 and IT was a monster in the 4th and overtime.

Where are all the IT > Wall people tonight?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom