2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning a 7 game series is a fluke? :lol: And on the road. :lol:

Some of ya'll just say any f'n thing.

THIS!!

These dudes are delusional man. I swear no one said anything about a fluke when the Cavs lost in 2015. The Cavs should be up 2-0 if Kyrie was playing every game in 2015.
Winning a 7 game series in an away game is no fluke. What they did to that boy Curry needs to be commended. That fraud. 73-9 FOR WHAT? I can see if Draymond was suspended game 7. But the Cavs won 3 games in a row. Y'all so upset this fraud Warriors team lost you make up whatever reason to discredit them. Draymond was suspended 1 game for hitting someone's nuts AGAIN! He should have been suspended in the Thunder series. The Warriors shouldn't even have been in the finals period.
Draymond played game 6 and was a no show. If it wasn't for the Cavs not playing any d on Draymond in the first half, game 7 would have been a blow out win just like game 3 and 6 were.

73-9. Lol all y'all got from that was to see the Cavs raise that banner. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Preach. Pass the collection plate.

as a w's fan, all i can say is that the cavs and especially, lebron has zero fear for the w's after winning the chip. they've won the last 5 meetings and bron always plays well vs durant
kyrie shown that he takes a backseat to nobody
kevin love woke up and bought in :lol:

lebron made some nice aquisitions. they may be minimal but those vets are going to be huge

i still think w's go into that heavily favored

Last edited:
as a w's fan, all i can say is that the cavs and especially, lebron has zero fear for the w's after winning the chip. they've won the last 5 meetings and bron always plays well vs durant

lebron made some nice aquisitions. they may be minimal but those vets are going to be huge

You ain't no Ws fan :lol:

I'm not even a huge Ws fan, but 5 meetings? :lol: Cavs got blown out the building last game and LeBron had one of his worst games of his career. Warriors locked his *** up!

And the first game of the season they were losing most of the game. :lol:

Last edited:

"Won last 5 meetings"

Please recheck your statement

4 of the last 5 meetings
shoot me for not putting that in

lebron playing with house money after that heist in the finals

Last edited:
Are we gonna act like the cavs weren't better when klove was on the bench last finals?

Yea', regular death squad killed Love. KD probably makes him dance and some

Only thing that makes a possible Finals rematch fun is the fact that Bron stans still think he might have it in him/in his will to win

You people are ridiculous with the extremes. What about "it's probably going to be a close and unpredictable matchup based on the last two finals"

But nah it's either the Warriors have no chance or LeBron has no chance.

Good win, but I didn't like how the Warriors relaxed a little bit and committed turnovers. That helped Utah stay in the game.

I think Game Three will be another challenge for the Warriors. Utah is slowly getting their rhythm and with the next at Utah, I think they'll be extra motivated to play more aggressive.

You people are ridiculous with the extremes. What about "it's probably going to be a close and unpredictable matchup based on the last two finals"

deference of opinion based on the last two finals 

Aye am I trippin or was Oubre cryin after the scuffle? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That whole situation was embarrassing, from Oubre attacking the softest Celtics player following an average screen, to Olynyk trying to draw the charge after the whistle while talking to the ref.

This

That whole situation was embarrassing, from Oubre attacking the softest Celtics player following an average screen, to Olynyk trying to draw the charge after the whistle while talking to the ref.
Yeah, I think more embarrassing for Oubre. Dude couldn't take a hard foul, so had to retaliate to not look like a chump.

Olynyk was playing the mind game of making sure he got ejected lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom