2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man get out of here, The warriors won in Jan after getting beat 4 times in a row to the cavs. they were bound to have a blow out game. You cant just keep taking L's from the cavs at that point.
And they locked up bron? Why didn't they lock up bron like that in the finals? Better for Bron not to give and and dambs about a regular season game in Jan, than to play like that in the finals.

You warrior fans make up anything to make your self feel better about that 3-1 L. No matter what you say or what happens it will never erase that 3-1 lead faster than the Cavs did.:rofl:

Olynyk dirty as hell. That was a screen that went above Oubre's head. On top of it all, dude tried to take out Wall's legs in game 2.

Don't blame Oubre one bit for his reaction. He had every right to be heated.

Olynyk dirty as hell. That was a screen that went above Oubre's head. On top of it all, dude tried to take out Wall's legs in game 2.

This wasn't a dirty play IMO. But that screen last nite was dirty as hell though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Olynyk screened him twice, the first one wasn't called and he hit him above the head. That's why Oubre was pissed the second time, still went OD but I can't sit here and act like I wouldn't be mad if it happened to me. Olynyk tries that innocent act way too much just like Brandon Jennings does

This wasn't a dirty play IMO. But that screen last nite was dirty as hell though :lol:

Bruh...he CHANGED direction when Wall was in the air. How is that not dirty?

They better not suspend Oubre on the Wizards. He doesn't have a reputation of hitting people in the nuts. So DO NOT suspend him. Let them play ball.

Bruh...he CHANGED direction when Wall was in the air. How is that not dirty?
I can see how it could be perceived as dirty. But I could also see how it could be perceived as Kelly trying to initiate contact to draw the foul. Guess we'll never know..

Love out, Kyrie goes down in game one. The Cavs still manage to win 2 games after.
Bogut goes down Game 5, Draymond suspended for game 5, Iggy back hurts in game 6. Warriors win 0 games after that.

You mean to tell me after Green was suspended, Bogut went down, that the 73-9 Warriors couldn't win 1 more game? 1 more game to close it out, out of 3? These are the frauds you guys praise? LMAOOO
You guys WILL NEVER learn.

Last edited:
They better not suspend Oubre on the Wizards. He doesn't have a reputation of hitting people in the nuts. So DO NOT suspend him. Let them play ball.

You literally think about the Warriors more than Warriors fans themselves. You gotta be one of the most annoying dudes on this entire site by far.

I hope the Warriors destroy a 100% completely healthy Cavs team in the Finals this year so you can shut the **** up already about this 3-1 **** forever.

Last edited:
Love out, Kyrie goes down in game one. The Cavs still manage to win 2 games after.
Bogut goes down Game 5, Draymond suspended for game 5, Iggy back hurts in game 6. Warriors win 0 games after that.

You mean to tell me after Green was suspended, Bogut went down, that the 73-9 Warriors couldn't win 1 more game? 1 more game to close it out, out of 3? These are the frauds you guys praise? LMAOOO
You guys WILL NEVER learn.

And........

Here we goooooo..

Olynyk and Horford do have a history of being involved in suspect plays.

It happens too often to be an accident is what I'm starting to feel.

You literally think about the Warriors more than Warriors fans themselves. You gotta be one of the most annoying dudes on this entire site by far.

I hope the Warriors destroy a 100% completely healthy Cavs team in the Finals this year so you can shut the **** up already about this 3-1 **** forever.

Too bad that wont happen.
And i was going off of the post that were posted.
Hope the Cavs wash the Warriors again, like they did in the 2nd half of the finals, just so you can be upset all over again, and come in and complain about me talking about them winning.
:rofl:

Too bad that wont happen.
And i was going off of the post that were posted.
Hope the Cavs wash the Warriors again, like they did in the 2nd half of the finals, just so you can be upset all over again, and come in and complain about me talking about them winning.
:rofl:

You sound like a child. I hope you aren't older than 18.

You sound like a child. I hope you aren't older than 18.

Nope older than 18, and as long as you are triggered at me talking bad about the warriors all the time, Then thats good.
be mad all you want. I bet any money your fav team if its not the warriors aren't even in the playoffs. :rofl:

Mad because Im giving facts.
You got triggered so hard that I said Oubre isn't a person who has hit people in the nuts, :rofl:

Bu Bu bu you talk about teh Warriors a lot. LMAOOOO! :rofl:
Keep crying!

Alright we get it Warriors blew a 3-1 lead last year..... can we please stop hanging from the Cavs nut sack a little and stop bringing up old **** that has been brought up probably literally 100's of times in this thread? Got damn 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Olynyk and Horford do have a history of being involved in suspect plays.

It happens too often to be an accident is what I'm starting to feel.
I've heard that one of the Wizards came down on his foot similar to Kieff when Al was a Hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom