DRAY is the captain
kd the servant
Kd - Jordan
Curry- pippen
Klay - tony kukoc
Dray- Dennis Rodman
laugh.gif

Y'all acting like Kawhi not waiting for KD next series

Did you watch the Thunder Spurs series last year? An overwhelming majority of the time, Kawhi was guarding Waiters or Roberson.

I think you are confused. Kawhi dont want it with KD.

Did you watch the Thunder Spurs series last year? An overwhelming majority of the time, Kawhi was guarding Waiters or Roberson.

I think you are confused. Kawhi dont want it with KD.

Did you watch any of the games this year between the spurs and GS?

I don't know what type of basketball you're watching but I don't see players grab each others by the shoulder, lock on and make no play on the ball every game.
No I have not ever seen somebody on a basketball court put a dude in an arm bar and yank their shoulder out.
Draymond just did it to Gobert tonight.

But yeah dudes never yank on each others arms though....
grin.gif

^ I saw that too and said it was dirty when it happened.

Just because he did it doesn't means it happens often and is ok though. and im a fan of Drays game.

Last edited:
Harrison got tons of good wide open looks and just clanked them all :lol:  

Harrison Barnes was open and had all those good looks because LeBron and the Cavs were helping off to Curry and Klay. When KD is on the floor, you won't be able to give the defensive help.

I think LeBron is going to stick Dray to stop the playmaking, Love will be on Zaza, TT on KD. Makes the most sense.

Harrison got tons of good wide open looks and just clanked them all :lol:  

Harrison Barnes was open and had all those good looks because LeBron and the Cavs were helping off to Curry and Klay. When KD is on the floor, you won't be able to give the defensive help.

I think LeBron is going to stick Dray to stop the playmaking, Love will be on Zaza, TT on KD. Makes the most sense.
Hell, if HB at least made half his shots, Dubs would have won the series in 5. Instead dude was going 1 for 10 or 3 for 15. What a bum.

Last edited:
As I've said before, KD is simply an insurance policy. Should Curry and Klay both go cold, KD is going to be the one to pull em out of it.

But I guess there's the off chance everyone can go cold as well. But when does that happen?

cavs second unit been a total upgrade
lebron loves running with that unit with korver, frye, dwill

those guys space the floor and lebron is basically playing 1-1

dont know what it is with steph and klay. i know bogut set great moving screens but those guys still getting the same shots this postseason and just missing

Last edited:
If GS plays a game like this in the WCF or Finals they lose that game and yall can't tell me otherwise.

This is so true. Yes jazz has better defense than the Cavs but nowhere near the offense. And if the warriors are playing this soft in the finals, Cavs going back to back.

Harrison got tons of good wide open looks and just clanked them all 
laugh.gif

Hell, if HB at least made half his shots, Dubs would have won the series in 5. Instead dude was going 1 for 10 or 3 for 15. What a bum.
At one point dude was like 3/21 on 3s. He deserves a ring from the Cavs for all his hard work to ensure their historic comeback.

The Pacers who were the worst team in the playoffs kept every game close with the Cavs, the Spurs lost by 27 at home against the Rockets and yet the Warriors still score 102 points with KD going for 38 in their worst game possible vs the best defensive team in the league and this is the sign that they're in trouble :lol: never change, NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom