2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
People gonna' say "the Raptors only got swept because Lowry was hurt."
eyes.gif
LMAO no they aren't

Raps and the rest of thes east will be fine once lebron start showing signs of aging

Last edited:
He's more effective inside and out

Lately he thinks he's Steph Curry
Is he really effective INSIDE and out though? I don't know the numbers but i'm assuming he isn't all that great on post ups and his strengths are in Pick and Pop scenarios

Raps and the rest of thes east will be fine once lebron start showing signs of aging
Do the other teams' good players age slower or are they all working on the same timetable? Lowry, etc. don't have time to wait for LeBron to stop putting up 45-8-9 statlines every night. He's clearly a few years away from that downfall.

Such a privilege to watch the GOAT. 4 point game in nothing flat
laugh.gif
It would be easier to enjoy his career than talk about why he's not better than Jordan/Magic/etc., midway through his career, but #HotTakes accelerate the need to make things difficult.
laugh.gif

alien.gif

Last edited:
Lebron will at worst be Draymond Green on offense when he ages, probably avg 10-10-10

Do the other teams' good players age slower or are they all working on the same timetable? Lowry, etc. don't have time to wait for LeBron to stop putting up 45-8-9 statlines every night. He's clearly a few years away from that downfall.

I am talking about organizations not mortgaging the future just to try and compete now
Keep draft picks and don't make long term signings that will handcuff your ability tomake moves in a few years

I wonder how many more times we're gonna have to hear about the hyperbaric chamber before the playoffs are over?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom