2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake, anthony mason, larry johnson

Never played with the goat 3pt shooter and 2 x mvp steph, mvp kd, and all star klay tho

And Steph/Klay never played with an all-time HOF top 7 center such as Patrick Ewing either.

Just because Dray plays with Klay/Steph doesn't excuse the fact that Dray is still a more impactful player on the court than Blake Griffin because with Blake you're not getting max energy, max effort, and max playmaking. Which, once again, was the original argument.
You don't think KD and Steph are going in the HOF?

Their MVPs already put them above Ewing. Nevermind Curry is GOAT shooter and a ring

Draymond Green, is 6'7 tank with a 7'1 wingspan and can guard 5 positions while playmake,

But it's his "heart" and "will" that make him good.

Can't make this up :lol:
same dude going on bout leBrons desire [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... I swear some people act like it's a one on one game and teams don't matter. It was Lebron's Desire not the Cavs playing great.

I have a nephew who says hed rather have Robert Horry career over barkleys, cause rings. I tell him he a dumb as all the time

Last edited:
What team has a need for Lowry?  He's definitely not staying in Toronto.

No wonder Cory Joseph is getting burned, he's wearing kyries. No way you gonna check me if you're wearing MY name on your feet.

Kyrie might be the best finisher I've seen. And he never dunks, its straight lay-ups and floaters. I don't get it.

When you simplify the game for Kyrie and tell him to just go 1 on 1, don't worry about playmaking or anything else, it's curtains for whoever's guarding him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom