2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've grown to like Demar

But he makes it so hard to construct a team around him because he's going to have the ball a lot and doesn't shoot 3's.

Your best player gotta be able to shoot 3's I think to win big in the league today

I can name numerous other players in the history of this game that are 6'7" built like a tank and have a 7-foot wingspan but amounted to very little because they didn't work hard enough and didn't know how to OPTIMIZE their game to get max results and ultimately help lead their team to become better than they were.

Can't make this **** up folks.
You can name them? Then do it

Find me 'numerous' 6'7 guys who were built like tanks that could guard 5 positions and playmake.

Do it. Do it.

PLEASE DO IT

And name their teammates too. They probably didn't play with guys as good as steph, Kd, or Klay foo
roll.gif

Easy. And I can't wait to hear your excuses....and don't give me this crap that some of these players I'm about to name are 1-2 inches taller than Draymond. Fact is, all these guys guarded multiple positions and made HUGE plays for their respective teams.

Barkley 6'5". PRIME early Magic 6'9". Rodman 6'8". Oakley 6'9". Lucas 6'9". Pippen 6'7 1/2". Larry Johnson 6'8". Anthony Mason 6'8"

And I haven't even begun to think about the 2000's yet LOL

Bet you don't know who the above players played with 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I've grown to like Demar

But he makes it so hard to construct a team around him because he's going to have the ball a lot and doesn't shoot 3's.
Doesn't have a good handle either, his footwork's great but not good enough to get him to the rim consistently like Wade

Easy. And I can't wait to hear your excuses....and don't give me this crap that some of these players I'm about to name are 1-2 inches taller than Draymond. Fact is, all these guys guarded multiple positions.

Barkley 6'5". PRIME early Magic 6'9". Rodman 6'8". Oakley 6'9". Lucas 6'9". Pippen 6'7 1/2". Larry Johnson 6'8". Anthony Mason 6'8"

And I haven't even begun to think about the 2000's yet LOL

Bet you don't know who the above players played with 
roll.gif

Oh ****.

I'm done.

Cavs not even playing at 100% peak efficiency yet the Raps still struggling.

This game is like the last game between GSW-Utah.

Doesn't have a good handle either, his footwork's great but not good enough to get him to the rim consistently like Wade
It's just, when you play the better teams night in and night out as you do in the playoffs, it's tough to win big when your best player is shooting contested midrange jumpers against good defenses.

Dude said he could name numerous guys that amounted to very little. Then he names multiple HOFers and other solid players :rofl:

Dude said he could name numerous guys that amounted to very little. Then he names multiple HOFers and other solid players
roll.gif
Wrong. You don't get it. He asked for guys that were Draymond's size who were built similar to Draymond and could make plays and made a similar impact as Dray.

"Find me 'numerous' 6'7 guys who were built like tanks that could guard 5 positions and playmake." straight from ya boy.

So I named HOF'ers.

Guys who amounted to little is a whole separate list of players. I can name those too. But I already know you wouldn't know who they were so I won't waste my time with you.

Last edited:

Wrong. You don't get it. He asked for guys that were Draymond's size who were built similar to Draymond and could make plays and made a similar impact as Dray. So I named HOF'ers.
So where's the numerous amount of guys who were draymond's size / build, who could playmake and guard like Draymond, AND played with teams that could rival the warriors.

Name these numerous players.

Draymond isn't skilled but his comparisons are all great players? Am I reading this correctly? :lol:

Wrong. You don't get it. He asked for guys that were Draymond's size who were built similar to Draymond and could make plays and made a similar impact as Dray. So I named HOF'ers.
So where's the numerous amount of guys who were draymond's size / build, who could playmake and guard like Draymond, AND played with teams that could rival the warriors.

Name these numerous players.
I thought you said you were "done." Now you want to revisit? 
laugh.gif

Clipper fans always so confused.

Draymond isn't skilled but his comparisons are all great players? Am I reading this correctly?
laugh.gif
I never said Draymond wasn't skilled. Dude is skilled af. In fact, I said he is more impactful and better than Blake Griffin, which was the original argument.

And I doubt Larry Johnson and Anthony Mason would be considered "great players."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom