2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
An 11-2 run by Kyrie Irving. Not the Cavs, just Kyrie 
sick.gif

LMAO at those who don't think intangibles such as "heart' and "will" and "desire" and "killer instinct" give some athletes or some people the competitive edge over others who are equally skilled or qualified at their position.

As if everyone is equally wired to have the same amount of drive to excel in what they do. 
laugh.gif

And of course, we often wonder why some kid who was the Prom King in H.S. and had the most women, was the most athletic, and had the best looks somehow ended up making a career working the late shift at McDonald's while the nerd and unpopular kid who worked hard and hit the books is now making six figures, owns a home, and whose wife is the former Miss USA.

But I get it though. Some aren't wired like others.

The ignorance in here is astounding. 

Last edited:
Kylie throwin Big B's [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Just as I knew would happen, CLE doing to TOR in the last 4 min exactly what GSW did to Utah last night in the last 4 min.

Collision course.

Last edited:
Cleveland and Gs just to far ahead of the comp. Whole different planets.

I wouldn't buy those Lonzo ball shoes for 22 bucks.

Last edited:
The "sense of urgency" to put your opponent away and/or come back and make big plays when it matters most - Lebron, Steph, Kyrie, Kobe, MJ, Bird, Montana, Rice, Brady, etc - all the greats have it.

What is this "sense of urgency" we speak of? Is it an intangible quality that separates the elite from the pretenders or what? Can it be quantified?

Don't be ignorant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom