2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember rose hinted at it in an interview then it has never been brought up since by a player

If LeBron is on peds it will for sure come out many years after the fact. Wouldn't be surprised if after his career is over they rescind some of his championships after new evidence 'comes to light' a la Lance Armstrong.

Last edited:
I dont think you can be on PEDs in this day and age for as long as its alleged Bron has without someone snitching. Everything seems to come out in the new social media age. Maybe I'm just niave.. :lol:

LeBron has another child in Cleveland that no one talks about.

You can still keep **** covered with the right paper.

Forreal?
nerd.gif
Thats the kid above 

I dont think you can be on PEDs in this day and age for as long as its alleged Bron has without someone snitching. Everything seems to come out in the new social media age. Maybe I'm just niave.. :lol:

LeBron has another child in Cleveland that no one talks about.

You can still keep **** covered with the right paper.
but it was talked about a lot in the past, people just forgot about it. I'm a casual fan so if I heard about it then it def wasn't under any raps. She did hire a lawyer who denied it but I don't think it was kept under wraps per se.

maybe 20 years from now we'll see an emerging hs star that has a huge resemblance to lebron if this is true

NBA and all the sponsors portray him as a role-model. I don't really care either way, he's a man among boys on the court right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom