2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to love Curry during that first run they had. Then dude decided to chuck more contested and 30 foot 3s than ever. Cant blame him though since there's a good chance those bad shots are going in.

Y'all don't wanna talk about the "other" part of why dudes really hate Curry :nerd:.

Again, that's the more interesting an honest convo.
jealousy and because he looks scrawny. Same reason LeBron and Westbrook have so much disdain towards Curry. They jealous of how much love Curry gets. LeBron the best player in the world, jealous of Curry. That shouldn't be.

I love Curry, favorite player in the L and it's not close.

Last edited:
Most of these other superstars may be jealous of Curry because it seems as if he literally came from zero struggle. Dude skipped a bunch of steps and damn near became a champion and MVP overnight.

Meanwhile, stars like Lebron kept getting eliminated for years while building themselves up before finally winning one.

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
Curry gets hate for
playing flashy?
Talking arrogant ?
His team being really really good?
His skin tone?
Him growing up wealthy ?
What else ?

I don't think they're jealous because he's scrawny :lol:

They might get jealous at his positive treatment and portrayal in the media,not his physique

Last edited:
It's been reported LeBron has been slightly jealous of Curry and his rapid rise to being the face of the league.

Lets not act like its a shock. 
laugh.gif

They might get jealous at his positive treatment and portrayal in the media,not his physique

Even then there's no way LeBron is jealous when he's a bajillion dollar brand

Much like Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr., James Harden and Kawhi Leonard are just products of great systems.

Russell is undoubtedly a better basketball player than both.

if it came out like that, then it's on me but no one jealous cause he scrawny.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Lot of people hate cause he don't look the part of the typical best players in the NBA.

Jealous cause of how much he is loved. Pretty much the Nba golden boy. Has no where near the amount of haters as LeBron.

Go on.... :lol:
Go on.... :lol:

Discussion from a few weeks ago....

Eh....he had some points. Y'all don't wanna talk about the "other reasons" y'all ***** be fronting on Steph.....and think he's "babied" though :nerd: :nerd:.

The perception of him being privileged, babied, "light skin privilege", perception of being "soft", a goodie two shoes, the media holding him and his family up as a standard, the perception of steph not being a real ***** etc"

:nerd: :nerd:

That's the more honest and interesting convo. But it may not be for the message board :lol:.

Nah. It was on Bomani's radio show.

Also, found this excerpt from this article about Steph last week interesting and funny.

View media item 2402026

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2695972.amp.html

If you grew up playing "city ball"......you already know how it was when dudes like the Currys come to the court. The initial perception is them dudes are "soft", "privileged", "jump shooters" from the burbs.....so you press them and try to intimidate them.

You get mad when they don't fold.....and bust your *** :lol:. Especially if they style on you a lil bit. There's a feeling of resentment. Like damn, these ***** got everything....and I can't stop em on my court...on my terms. That frustration is real.

Russ may be the most talented basketball player in the world. I still don't want him anywhere near my team. Certain players you just wont win with and he's one of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom