2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much like Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr., James Harden and Kawhi Leonard are just products of great systems.

Russell is undoubtedly a better basketball player than both.

d92.jpg

jealousy and because he looks scrawny. Same reason LeBron and Westbrook have so much disdain towards Curry. They jealous of how much love Curry gets. LeBron the best player in the world, jealous of Curry. That shouldn't be.

I love Curry, favorite player in the L and it's not close.
Don't have a favorite player but when he's on he's def a favorite to watch

Even though he grew up privileged, what was handed to him? One D1 scholarship. Then he wasn't a PG. then he was too small to play PG. then his ankles were fragilly. Then you couldn't win shooting jumpers.

The great media tycoon Sean Combs once said, "if yous a jealous *********, you're a weak **********. When you're on top, people want to bring you down"

Russ may be the most talented basketball player in the world. I still don't want him anywhere near my team. Certain players you just wont win with and he's one of them.

I dunno man, that boy a cold blooded killer. Love his tenacity, majority of GM's might disagree with you

Even though he grew up privileged, what was handed to him? One D1 scholarship. Then he wasn't a PG. then he was too small to play PG. then his ankles were fragilly. Then you couldn't win shooting jumpers.

The great hood poet Rico Richie once said, "If you ain't got no haters, you ain't poppin'"

Please tell me what Russ is better at than them
Dunking and rebounding.  

Shooting, playmaking, passing, scoring, winning?  Not in the same stratosphere as Curry.  It's actually a laughable comparison.

Last edited:
Dunking and rebounding.  

Shooting, playmaking, passing, scoring, winning?  Not in the same stratosphere as Curry.  It's actually a laughable comparison.
"but he averages 10 assist. He must be a great passer."
don't forget he's buns at decision making.

People are still on this system player thing with Kawhi? That Spurs roster is not that good anymore.

"but he averages 10 assist. He must be a great passer."
don't forget he's buns at decision making.
laugh.gif
 don't forget he stops passing when he gets 10 assists and proceeds to shoot like 20% on threes in the 4th quarter.  All while freezing out his teammates and chucking like a madman.

I actually think Westbrook is good but come on, he's not on the level of these other guys.  

If you watched Kawhi play this season I don't know where this system player crap comes from. His offensive game has reached new levels and he'll still D your *** up

If you watched Kawhi play this season I don't know where this system player crap comes from. His offensive game has reached new levels and he'll still D your *** up
One man show at times.  Biggest knock on him is that he doesn't really make plays for others, though.  But at least his scoring is very efficient.  The Spurs could really use a PG.

Burry has the same frontrunning mentality that loathes me about Lebbywinks. All the hotdogging in the world when things are going good, but that he's shrunk at the most important moments and I'll still never forgive him for that idiotic behind the pass last June. He basically handed Lebby the Teflon cape.

Please tell me what Russ is better at than them
Dunking and rebounding.  

Didn't say Curry, said Harden and Kawhi.

He's still not a better shooter, handler, passer or scorer than them either. Definitely can't set his teammates up as well as Harden. Honestly, he doesn't box out on his rebounds and leaves shooters open for the sake of upping the stats too. You're still wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom