2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not taking T1000 over Harden either.

Not when Harden is accounting for 57 ppg on a team with no all stars, though they fit perfectly for what he does.

"But T1000 plays defense." He's not defending Harden very well.

Last edited:
I always make my type 5 based on who I'd build a team around. Not necessarily whose most talented.

Lebron
KD
Kawhi
Harden
Curry

Last edited:
It's really really hard to be active on offense and defense without a jumper to score without tiring yourself out too much props to Giannis

Nope. Not taking T1000 over Harden either.

Not when Harden is accounting for 57 ppg on a team with no all stars, though they fit perfectly for what he does.

"But T1000 plays defense." He's not defending Harden very well.
hmmmm tough one.  Harden's not a defender and Kawhi's not a playmaker.  Both are elite at the one they are.  It's a push to me.

I used to be first aboard the "how can you hate Curry???" train as well. Then he made it glaringly easy as to why :lol: :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]fancy 3's
Steph disrespect is real

I used to be first aboard the "how can you hate Curry???" train as well. Then he made it glaringly easy as to why :lol: :lol:

Y'all don't wanna talk about the "other" part of why dudes really hate Curry :nerd:.

Again, that's the more interesting an honest convo.

I used to be first aboard the "how can you hate Curry???" train as well. Then he made it glaringly easy as to why
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all don't wanna talk about the "other" part of why dudes really hate Curry
nerd.gif

Again, that's the more interesting an honest convo.
Go on.... 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom