2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch that guy play man, he's got his hands on his shorts more than anybody, routinely takes plays off, and a lot of the fouls he takes are because he's tired.
I just feel like you're confusing effort with being in shape. Demarcus doesn't care about defense

Watch that guy play man, he's got his hands on his shorts more than anybody, routinely takes plays off, and a lot of the fouls he takes are because he's tired.
I just feel like you're confusing effort with being in shape. Demarcus doesn't care about defense
He does it on offense too, @PCH Roadwinder knows.

If the guy lost 15 Lbs he'd be much better off.

I am not a professional athlete so not much I can say to him though.

they getting to a bag tho while you sound crazy getting they names mixed up
who gives a ****

if i wanted to see washed rappers get jocked id enter that dreadful music forum
Buddy in denial that the Lil B curse isn't real 
mean.gif
 . Why you think KD switched teams for?

Last edited:
forgot about deron

these guys arent exactly oliver miller tho

there was a very short window of time in which there was a debate of who was the best point gawd in the league between dwill and cp3

too bad dwill's chubby *** couldn't stay healthy. his slow self managed to have the filthiest triple crossover

damn my dude really said Oliver Miller though... how y'all remember these cats??

Deron wasnt that doughy but built like a fullback
He grew up wrestling so he just had that bigger body growing up as well

*Relatively speaking*

Multiple people who are much more knowledgeable than us have commented on Cousins and his weight. He is fat by NBA standards. I'm not going to concede on that.

Harden is just that Melo/CP type of pudgy,doesn't mean he's out of shape

Some dudes are just built chubbier,word to Felton

Last edited:
Harden isn't fat, he isn't lean either. He's good enough to shake dudes out there boots and pull from 30 or blow by them either way.

World class athletes with access to the best nutritionist and trainers in the world , are fat.. nvr change NT

But there are professional athletes that are out of shape and don't take of their body like they should, they just play off raw talent. How many times during the NBA and NFL offseason do we hear that player X needs to lose weight so he can be better than he was last season.

Last edited:
Yeah there was a recent pic with the article I saw a week or two ago but I can't find it. Gut would make Vince Wilfork proud :lol:

Someone already mentioned it, but aesthetics have nothing to do with whether one is in shape or not in competitive sports.

You can look great shirtless but still be out of shape and vice versa.
facts.... I'd be considered obese by this threads definition but I run 5 miles daily and will play hours of pickup ball in the same day often as well.
I see some scrawny guys who can't even run a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom