2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone already mentioned it, but aesthetics have nothing to do with whether one is in shape or not in competitive sports.

You can look great shirtless but still be out of shape and vice versa.
facts.... I'd be considered obese by this threads definition but I run 5 miles daily and will play hours of pickup ball in the same day often as well.
I see some scrawny guys who can't even run a mile.
What do you do for a living? If you don't mind

Buddy in denial that the Lil B curse isn't real 
mean.gif
 . Why you think KD switched teams for?
thats why mo speights got a ring huh?

get the hell out of here with that fake curse bull ****

worse than calling another man king believing in that bull ****
You mad or nah? Should've been mad about the shoes you decided to wear today. Mo Speights aint get a ring because of Mo Speights. Mo Speights got a ring cause of Steph, Klay and Dray cmon b don't act like he had a major role in that team 
laugh.gif

Lil B curse DEFINITELY real. 

Last edited:

I feel like I shouldn't have been harsh on Harden after I slept on it but Demarcus Cousins is definitely fat and out of shape.
I think banging with Pau and LMA definitely took something out of him. He can do it in stretches but to ask him to do for a whole game might be to much.
yea Mike D is foolish for this...Pau and Lamarcus leaning on Harden in the post most def took something outta him late in that game. 

Dudes still don't buy the based god curse :lol:

They will after KD finally wins a ring after getting blessed...

Last edited:
Someone already mentioned it, but aesthetics have nothing to do with whether one is in shape or not in competitive sports.

You can look great shirtless but still be out of shape and vice versa.
facts.... I'd be considered obese by this threads definition but I run 5 miles daily and will play hours of pickup ball in the same day often as well.
I see some scrawny guys who can't even run a mile.
Good stuff bro.

Nah harden plays 80 plus games every year and is always in the top 5 not being hurt is also part of conditioning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom