Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't say what was more aesthetically pleasing to watch
he said which was better
learn to read before you jump in making illogical and biased posts like always

he didn't say what was more aesthetically pleasing to watch
he said which was better
learn to read before you jump in making illogical and biased posts like always

Talking about moves and go to stuff isn't about how aesthetically pleasing something is? And that's also a personal opinion you sensitive troll.

You can't tell somebody it's wrong for their preference like you tried to quote my post earlier responding to geno's question.

Last edited:
These series aren't worth talking about tbh. Really the entire playoffs sans a few games. Wizards probably going to blowout the Cs next game.

Greatest basketball player I've ever seen play is easily MJ.

Kobe would be my 2 but I think Duncan had the better career. I think LeBron will have a better overall career if he wins a few more championships though. LeBron is really close.

Shaq is probably the most dominating player in terms of physical stature. I also think he underachieved as well.

Last edited:
From start to finish, this will be Lebby's toughest playoffs in his career

Black Gordon Hayward + Lance to the 2nd best back court in the east in TOR + new defensive additions to the best back court in the east in WASH

7 games in all dem series

lmao they both got swept ....

This should've been LeBrons toughest road to the Finals, but he and Cavs are looking too polished right now. Gotta give credit where it's due.

I do think he will lose a game or two against the next team he goes up against. Same would go for the Warriors.

8:00 for a west coast playoff game is ridiculous. The NBA needs to chill with this nonsense.

8:00 for a west coast playoff game is ridiculous. The NBA needs to chill with this nonsense.
Game starts at 7pm in Houston. Makes sense
That is way too early for the start of a playoff game to me considering its the only game on TV. I wouldnt care for it in the Reg Season either, but I would understand what with the more variables to consider in the scheduling and multiple games on, but the playoffs with one game? No way man.

People are still at work around 7:00 P.M. Eastern, l'm pretty much guaranteed to end up watching the first 30 minutes of this thing on the train because of the early start time.

9 P.M. would have been much better. 8 P.M. in Houston and 6 P.M. for the West Coasters.

For the West Coasters, how do you guys deal with this kind of thing, games are starting around 4 P.M. there sometimes, I would go crazy. The trade off is that the night game doesnt run until 1 A.M. but I'm usually up anyways.

Last edited:
This should've been LeBrons toughest road to the Finals, but he and Cavs are looking too polished right now. Gotta give credit where it's due.

I do think he will lose a game or two against the next team he goes up against. Same would go for the Warriors.

How should this have been their toughest road? They played the worst team in the playoffs in the first round and a Lowry-less Raptors team in the next round. If they were on the other side of the bracket and ended up having to play the Bulls, Wizards then Celtics then maybe I could see where you're coming from...but they have a straight cakewalk to the Finals

Unless he loses the next three years, those debates are surrounded by recency bias and stans favoring their guy (All stans)
It doesn't matter if he never wins another chip period.

1. Bron's Stats are better across the board

2. Bron has 3 Finals MVP's

I don't even think the whole "Kobe is a better scorer" narrative is true thats a lie as well.

Unless he loses the next three years, those debates are surrounded by recency bias and stans favoring their guy (All stans)
It doesn't matter if he never wins another chip period.

1. Bron's Stats are better across the board

2. Bron has 3 Finals MVP's

I don't even think the whole "Kobe is a better scorer" narrative is true thats a lie as well.
So the 6'6 200 pounder SG who's third overall in points scored isn't a better scorer than the 6'8 260 bully ball master? I think you could make a solid argument that Kobe is the better scorer. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom