2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the 6'6 200 pounder SG who's third overall in points scored isn't a better scorer than the 6'8 260 bully ball master? I think you could make a solid argument that Kobe is the better scorer. 

Efficiency > Pretty moves
Agreed but you can't ignore the fact that its physically harder for him to score. If Efficiency > pretty moves Bron gotta be better than jordan too right?

Last edited:
Home teams 0-9 in home games facing elimination
nerd.gif

Yall are really not going to carry this LeBron Kobe debate into a new day in the PLAYOFF thread.

Hank, I literally just had a convo about MJ and Lebron last night. I'm older than most here I guess in that I saw MJ play and IN MY OPINION he was the best thing I have seen on a basketball court. I can only assume if one is to disagree with prejudice are late 90's/2000 babies

So the 6'6 200 pounder SG who's third overall in points scored isn't a better scorer than the 6'8 260 bully ball master? I think you could make a solid argument that Kobe is the better scorer. 

I'm picking the player who scores more with less attempts every day of the week. The way the shot looks doesn't matter it's about putting the ball in the bucket.

I've enjoyed these playoffs idk about yall. My team has been putting me through a ton of drama though.

both these series are ending in 6 games
the wizards have failed me. im probably dead last in the bracket now

Boston has this series, I can't see Washington winning 2 in a row. They had a good run though

Wizards can't win on the road. I expect them to win game 6, but winning in Boston for game 7 is going to be a very tough task. OK, so you've bottled up IT...that's given SO many open looks to guys like Crowder/Bradley. Let's see what Scotty Brooks can do as far as adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom