2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
All harden gotta do is stat pad a triple dub and back up shots all night and All will be forgotten right? Would be real mvp like
Man that's what it looked like he was doin last game almost. All those turnovers made it look like he was desperate for that last assist

Not comfortable at all with Kawhi sitting (for the future of this series) - but if this means ensuring his health down the line to prevent a recurring injury then so be it.

Who knows.. Spurs can upset Houston with Kawhi if they seriously lock in.

Will be watching the game at work so I can't turn up like I want but let's go rockets [emoji]128640[/emoji]

I know Pop has a rep for it, but Kawhi is hurt and he probably won't be 100% on sunday either. They aren't going to sit KL if he could actually play, come on.

And I agree with Steelo, I'd be skeptical of his health for Game 7.

With that being, said, rooting for the spurs to win tonight just for the pure chaos. (Sorry Peep, I need some revenge for #Game6 lol)

ill telling yall spurs are ending it tonight with or without koala

bless pops heart if he has to face the warriors without koala tho

hell be hulking up after every time out and screaming pau's head off

Also look how empty the Toyota Center is. That criminally early start time is at work.

This was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Also look how empty the Toyota Center is. That criminally early start time is at work.

This was ridiculous.
This logic is consistently ignored for LAC
mean.gif

I know Pop has a rep for it, but Kawhi is hurt and he probably won't be 100% on sunday either. They aren't going to sit KL if he could actually play, come on.

And I agree with Steelo, I'd be skeptical of his health for Game 7.

With that being, said, rooting for the spurs to win tonight just for the pure chaos. (Sorry Peep, I need some revenge for #Game6 lol)
No point for them playing the warriors anyway with a hurt kawhi that would be over in 3 if he isn't right over in 4 if he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom